EWR April/More Than Mania 2019 Update

OK so I am only posting the More Than Mania version of the April update and I'll instead remove the promotions for a Superstar Shake-Up update.

Rosters reflect Mania events and I'll revert them in the Superstar Shake-Up update.

Enjoy.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4296kc9eb9rz2h7/April_2019.zip/file

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

• Lineker featured and pinned this topic

Great update once again mkpunk.

I have a suggestion - Turbo should be removed as he hasn't wrestled since 2014.

Also, I was wondering if the following wrestlers contracts should remain written or be changed to open:

Raven
Johnny Impact
Caristico
Mistico
La Mascara

It appears on Cagematch that they have all wrestled for other promotions this year, although i'm not sure if AAA and CMLL allow their wrestlers to work affiliated shows, similar to how WWE allow their workers to do other shows, such as EVOLVE.

Thanks again.

• Like 1

On 02/04/2019 at 13:29, gdowson said:

Great update once again mkpunk.

I have a suggestion - Turbo should be removed as he hasn't wrestled since 2014.

Also, I was wondering if the following wrestlers contracts should remain written or be changed to open:

Raven
Johnny Impact
Caristico
Mistico
La Mascara

It appears on Cagematch that they have all wrestled for other promotions this year, although i'm not sure if AAA and CMLL allow their wrestlers to work affiliated shows, similar to how WWE allow their workers to do other shows, such as EVOLVE.

Thanks again.

For the most part CMLL talent only worked CMLL or aligned promotions (ROH and New Japan). Especially top guys. Only recently have they worked alongside The CRASH as well. I added those that work in CRASH to CRASH namely the Dinamitas, Titan and Peste Negra.

Johnny Impact was under a written deal since he only really worked Impact and Lucha. Plus it kind of made him off limits to WWE...

La Mascara I guess I forgot he was under a written deal.

No idea Raven was and I think he is gone from Impact anyway...

I have updated sponsors and removed about three shutdown companies.

Hoepfully Hideki Suzuki gets included in the next update. I don't really know what stats you'd give him, but definitely a high technical score (in my opinion, at least) and check off "Shooter" and "Trainer", since he was trained in Catch Wrestling by Billy Robinson and helped Josh Barnett hold a Catch Wrestling Seminar on Wednesday. Also, I'm pretty sure he still wrestles for Big Japan. 

15 hours ago, KingCrippler said:

Hoepfully Hideki Suzuki gets included in the next update. I don't really know what stats you'd give him, but definitely a high technical score (in my opinion, at least) and check off "Shooter" and "Trainer", since he was trained in Catch Wrestling by Billy Robinson and helped Josh Barnett hold a Catch Wrestling Seminar on Wednesday. Also, I'm pretty sure he still wrestles for Big Japan. 

I'll have to check if he was in a past update otherwise I'd have to do it blind which isn't ideal.

1 hour ago, InakiFritz37 said:

Please, I would greatly appreciate it if you added PROGRESS as your own company in the next update! I hope these new acquisitions are maintained because they are great. You are a crack!

They will NOT be in the game going forward. They are not North American promotions. Remember, EWR is simply a North American game with Total Extreme Warfare being more international locations for promotions. In the More Than Mania update, I didn't include Progress since they didn't run a Mania weekend show, like they have in the past. As of right now wXw, RevPro and Stardom do not have North American dates so they will not be in. If Progress runs another American tour, they'll be back in the game for those shows.

Big Dave says he's officially retired from sports entertainment after WrestleMania. So delete him from the game or keep him as a non-wrestler? I mean, Triple H, Flair, Hogan, Michaels and the alike still make appearances and whatnot. But I am assuming he's more focused on his film stuff now.

7 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

Big Dave says he's officially retired from sports entertainment after WrestleMania. So delete him from the game or keep him as a non-wrestler? I mean, Triple H, Flair, Hogan, Michaels and the alike still make appearances and whatnot. But I am assuming he's more focused on his film stuff now.

I deleted Batista since he only had 6 or so appearences since he last "retired" in 2014 and it is pretty unlikely he'd return for good...

• Thanks 1

Just a heads up I might have to push back the Superstar Shake-Up update for just a May release. My father has been sick the last week, week and a half and now was admitted into the hospital. Nothing found yet. If anyone would want to make a split based off my data, great. However I will likely not be able to do much of anything for a few days until we know what exactly is wrong.

EDIT: It is fungal meningitis so I should be fine doing the superstar Shake-Up mini-update.

Also I am debating having again NXT and NXT-UK as a combined brand (since UK isn't playable in game) with 205 Live taking the fourth brand spot or not. I'd love input from people.

Edited by mkpunk
  • Like 2

I say for the ease of condensing, you could combine NXT and NXT-UK into the same brand. Wouldn't be hard in that case seeing as if someone plays as NXT, they could just set a few PPV's designated to NXT UK while the others are for NXT specifically. That would in turn allow for 205 Live to be the forth brand and make it more organised. I like that plan. Especially since I do that myself when I play the monthly updates.

Also, here's the results of the Superstar Shake-Up.

15 hours ago, Celtinigma said:

I say for the ease of condensing, you could combine NXT and NXT-UK into the same brand. Wouldn't be hard in that case seeing as if someone plays as NXT, they could just set a few PPV's designated to NXT UK while the others are for NXT specifically. That would in turn allow for 205 Live to be the forth brand and make it more organised. I like that plan. Especially since I do that myself when I play the monthly updates.

Also, here's the results of the Superstar Shake-Up.

Yeah I did that. Have a few minor updates and alterations I need to make for the Superstar Shakeup update.

The May update will only have a few adds for WSU which I'll add back in.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mkpunk said:

Yeah I did that. Have a few minor updates and alterations I need to make for the Superstar Shakeup update.

The May update will only have a few adds for WSU which I'll add back in.

Awesome, awesome. Looking forward to it.

Just a heads up if anyone is looking for Goldust he will be renamed to either Dustin Rhodes or Dustin Runnels depending on how All Elite Wrestling plans to name him. I'm sure we will know more for the June update.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

I think he's just going by Dustin similar to Cody unless Cody is named under Cody Rhodes or Runnels.

As of right now he looks to be using Rhodes. This of course can change...

Guys, can you change a workers position i.e non-wrestler to an active wrestler in an already saved game??? 

I have started a sim for 2019 update which has Roman Reigns, Triple H and Brock Lesnar as non-active and I dont want to make a new save to change them.

Is this the only way?