TEW16 Real World Update: May 2019

The AEW Roster seems to be on point. I'd like to suggest maybe adding Bret in there, only considering he did present their belt (and because, I'm 100% biased when it comes to the Excellence of Execution)

Maybe add "Loyalty to" tags to Cody, Brandi, The Young Bucks, and Adam Page? I know Omega should probably be in that group, but I can also see Omega maybe making the jump to WWE depending on the future of this brand. 

Contracts seem to be half-written/half-PPA. Here's what I gathered:

Cody & Brandi: 5 Years

The Young Bucks: 5 Years

Adam Page: 4 Years

Kenny Omega: 4 Years

Chris Jericho: 3 Years

Jon Moxley: 3 Years (His, Omega also Jericho, all have the NJPW/indie options. I know it's not exactly a formal working agreement yet, but could we mull over having AEW in a working relationship with NJPW?)

Joey Janela: 3 Year PPA

SoCalUncensored: 3 Years

Penta/Fenix: PPA

4 hours ago, MegaCity1 said:

The AEW Roster seems to be on point. I'd like to suggest maybe adding Bret in there, only considering he did present their belt (and because, I'm 100% biased when it comes to the Excellence of Execution)

Maybe add "Loyalty to" tags to Cody, Brandi, The Young Bucks, and Adam Page? I know Omega should probably be in that group, but I can also see Omega maybe making the jump to WWE depending on the future of this brand. 

Contracts seem to be half-written/half-PPA. Here's what I gathered:

Cody & Brandi: 5 Years

The Young Bucks: 5 Years

Adam Page: 4 Years

Kenny Omega: 4 Years

Chris Jericho: 3 Years

Jon Moxley: 3 Years (His, Omega also Jericho, all have the NJPW/indie options. I know it's not exactly a formal working agreement yet, but could we mull over having AEW in a working relationship with NJPW?)

Joey Janela: 3 Year PPA

SoCalUncensored: 3 Years

Penta/Fenix: PPA

Janela confirmed in an interview with Chris Van Vliet that he will be exclusive to AEW.
Regarding the AEW/NJPW relationship - I think once the deal between ROH and NJPW ends, New Japan will go All In with the AEW partnership.

Also, Shawn Spears said that he has not yet signed a contract with AEW.

Shiro Koshinaka is Married

Add Hideki Suzuki to NOAH, as a Heel

Remove NOSAWA Rongai from AJPW & Wrestle-1. Add to NOAH as a Heel. Change Body Type to Average. Change Default Babyface, Heel, & NOAH Gimmick to Weirdo (Weird)

Copy Record La Magistral - Name Mi Amor de Mi Novia - Add to NOSAWA Rongai's Move-set

Remove Stable Real Desperado

Remove Stable TriggeR

Remove Stable T2Hide

Set Stable B Faultless Junky's Formed to 2013

Remove Stable The End

Remove Odinson from ROH

Remove Mike Parrow from ROH

Remove Eddie Graves from ROH

Mike Parrow was Born February 9, 1982, & Debuted in February 2010

Martina was Born November 11, 1990, & Debuted in 2011, according to Cagematch. Check Active in Europe

Add Drew Parker to BJW, as a Heel

Add Stable Kobayashi Corps: Company: BJW Formed: 2019 Members: Abdullah Kobayashi, Drew Parker, Hideki Suzuki, Shinobu, Yoshihisa Uto

Add Tag Team AXIZ - Company: NOAH Team Type: Individuals Experience: Low Formed: 2018 Members: Go Shiozaki & Katsuhiko Nakajima

Add Stable Sugiura-gun - Company: NOAH Formed: 2019 Members: KAZMA Sakamoto, NOSAWA Rongai, Takashi Sugiura

Edited by Y2JFan111

These Could be left until the July update:

Increase YAMATO's Charisma to 75%

Increase Shingo Takagi's Charisma to 65%

Increase Maxwell Jacob Friedman's Microphone to 80%, Charisma to 75%, & Acting to 75%

Increase CIMA's Chain Wrestling to 75%, Mat Work to 80%, & Charisma to 80%

Increase Akira Tozawa's Charisma to 80%

Lower Mercedes KV's Charisma to 75%

Increase Hiroshi Tanahashi's Charisma to 90%

Increase Penta el Zero M's Charisma to 85%

Increase Tetsuya Naito's Charisma to 85%

Increase Matt Riddle's Chain Wrestling to 70% Mat Work to 75%, Submissions to 80% Charisma to 85%, & Star Quality to 80%

Increase Keith Lee's Charisma to 70%

Increase Jay Briscoe's Brawling to 75%, & Microphone to 85%

Increase Chris Hero's Microphone to 75%

Increase Konnan's Acting to 80%

Increase Bryan Danielson's Mat Work to 90%, Microphone to 85%, & Acting to 80%

Increase Samoa Joe's Microphone to 80%

Increase Jim Cornette's Microphone to 90%

Increase Minoru Suzuki's Microphone to 70%

Increase Nick Aldis' Charisma to 65%

Increase Tommaso Ciampa's Microphone to 65%, & Acting to 70%

Increase Marty Scurll's Microphone to 65%, Charisma to 75%, & Acting to 70%

Increase Patrick Clark's Microphone to 65%, & Star Quality to 70%

Increase Kyle O'Reilly's Chain Wrestling to 75%, Mat Work to 80%, & Submissions to 75%

Increase KUSHIDA's Chain Wrestling to 75%, Mat Work to 75%, &Submissions to 70%

Increase Jonathan Gresham's Chain Wrestling to 75%, Mat Work to 80%, & Submissions to 80%

Increase Drew Gulak's Chain Wrestling to 70%, Mat Work to 75%, & Submissions to 65%

Increase Marty Scurll's Chain Wrestling to 65%, & Mat Work to 70%

Increase Jack Gallagher's Mat Work to 75%

Increase Orange Cassidy's Athleticism to 70%, Microphone to 60%, Charisma to 70%, & Acting to 65%

Increase Fred Yehi's Chain Wrestling to 70%, & Mat Work to 70%

Increase Yuji Nagata's Chain Wrestling to 75%, Mat Work to 80%, & Submissions to 65%

Increase Zack Sabre Jr's Chain Wrestling to 80%, Mat Work to 90%, & Submissions to 85%

Increase TJ Perkins Chain Wrestling to 70%, Mat Work to 75%, & Submissions to 65%

Increase Claudio Castagnoli's Chain Wrestling to 75%

Increase Atsushi Aoki's Chain Wrestling to 75%, & Mat Work to 65%

Increase Masaaki Mochizuki's Chain Wrestling to 70%, & Mat Work to 65%

Increase Munenori Sawa's Chain Wrestling to 70%, Mat Work to 75%, & Submissions to 70%

Increase Ikuto Hidaka's Chain Wrestling to 70%, & Mat Work to 75%

Increase Minoru Tanaka's Chain Wrestling to 75%, Mat Work to 70%, & Submissions to 60%

Increase Minoru Suzuki's Chain Wrestling to 70%, & Submissions to 85%

Increase Masakatsu Funaki's Chain Wrestling to 70%, Mat Work to 75%, & Submissions to 85%

Increase Yoshiaki Fujiwara's Chain Wrestling to 60%, Mat Work to 70%, & Submissions to 80%

Increase Harry Smith's Chain Wrestling to 65%, Mat Work to 70%, & Submissions to 55%

Increase Josh Barnett's Chain Wrestling to 60%, Mat Work to 70%, & Submissions to 80%

Edited by Y2JFan111

On 14/05/2019 at 17:27, TheWho87 said:

Have you installed the worker back AND set it as the default foldder for the mod?

There will still be gaps but the majority should have pics.

I actually have the same problem with this database. Every worker has the blue default picture, even though I have pictures for most workers in the game.

Change Brian Pillman Jr's Body Type to Average

Set Rey Fenix's English to Basic

Set Sunny Daze's Body Type to Bulky

Change Katsuya Kitamura's Status to Out Of The Business

Remove Austin Draven from ROH

Change Matt Hardy's Status to Active Wrestler

Change Yuji Nagata's Body Type to Average. Check Active in British Isles

Check Active in Mexico, & British Isles for Hirooki Goto

Add Branndon Tolle to MLW, as a Referee

Add Frank Gastineau to MLW, as a Referee. Change Based In to South East (USA)

Edited by Y2JFan111

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic