Summer Transfer Window 2019

Lineker

United have had their pants well and truly pulled down there by Leicester. 

Soon to be followed by Leicester having their pants well and truly pulled down by Brighton. 

• Like 2

If Maguire's performances help us back into a CL place come May next year, it'll go some way to being "worth it" I suppose.

It's just laughable how teams are telling us what they want for their players, we hold firm for 4 or 5 weeks and then pay it anyway.

25 minutes ago, Baddar said:

If Maguire's performances help us back into a CL place come May next year, it'll go some way to being "worth it" I suppose.

It's just laughable how teams are telling us what they want for their players, we hold firm for 4 or 5 weeks and then pay it anyway.

Ed needs to move away from transfers and stick to financial stuff.

Saying that, if Maguire playing and less Jones and co, then thats worth 10-20million in itself lol!

we have truly had our pants pulled down here tho, but i dont understand why when the price got crazy, we didnt walk away and find an alternative, whats with this obsession with buying english when theyre at premium rates when we easily pass the quota for home grown without them

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mattu29 said:

we have truly had our pants pulled down here tho, but i dont understand why when the price got crazy, we didnt walk away and find an alternative, whats with this obsession with buying english when theyre at premium rates when we easily pass the quota for home grown without them

There wasn't anyone available who gives United what they're looking for.