Summer Transfer Window 2019

Lineker

Sky Sports News were reporting this morning that Danny Simpson was on the verge of leaving Leicester despite Danny Simpson leaving Leicester in June.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Lineker said:

You should be trying to get rid of Ozil regardless of anything else. £400k per week for him is absolutely absurd.

Hey, it's £350,000. 

Coutinho has rejected a loan move to Spurs according to Sky Sports.

Danny Welbeck has joined Watford on a free transfer. Great signing for them.

Wilfried Zaha has handed in a transfer request at Crystal Palace.

Newcastle have agreed a £5m fee with Amiens for Emil Krafth.

Burnley are in talks with Chelsea over a loan move for Danny Drinkwater.

On a side-note, does anyone know of a decent website that has a breakdown of all summer transfers across the top European leagues on a club-by-club basis? I used to know one, but I've forgotten. The only ones I can ever seem to find are ones that list latest deals as opposed to grouping them.

Everything about what is going on with Coutinho is fascinating to me. He's just become an odd man out. He didn't really fit in at Liverpool under Klopp that much. He doesn't really fit in at Barcelona. The cost of bringing him in is gonna be huge for anyone.

• Admin
52 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

On a side-note, does anyone know of a decent website that has a breakdown of all summer transfers across the top European leagues on a club-by-club basis? I used to know one, but I've forgotten. The only ones I can ever seem to find are ones that list latest deals as opposed to grouping them.

Guardian probably do it.

Julian Joachim (aged 44) has signed for Europa Point of Gibraltar.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Julian Joachim (aged 44) has signed for Europa Point of Gibraltar.

Crazy that he's still playing. About ten years ago, he was playing for an actual pub side (Magnet Tavern FC) in my local town.

I have good memories of him too. When I went to a holiday football club, Joachim came along and played in a quick exhibition, so it was amazing to see him scoring goals in the Premier League after that. His mother also used to know my mother, so he got me a football signed by the entire Aston Villa squad just before they competed in the 2000 FA Cup Final.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Hobo said:

Everything about what is going on with Coutinho is fascinating to me. He's just become an odd man out. He didn't really fit in at Liverpool under Klopp that much. He doesn't really fit in at Barcelona. The cost of bringing him in is gonna be huge for anyone.

I feel sly on him in a way. He dreamed of playing for Barca and it's been a shambles for him and now he's stuck in a weird limbo

I'd happily have him back but at the same time I felt him leaving helped our style of play in a lot of ways. Back then, if asked who you could afford to lose out of the front 3 and Coutinho, it was pretty much universally agreed by our fanbase it would be Coutinho 

3 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

L'equipe are reporting that David Luiz sat out of Chelsea's training session today in order to force a move through to Arsenal. :lol:

:crying:

Our new attack, Pepe, Auba, Laca and Ozil. Every game, 5 goals scored.

Potential defense, Kolasinac, Luiz, Mustafi, AMN. Every game, Leno a shambling nervous wreck.

13 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Arsenal and Celtic have come to terms over Tierney 

Inaki Williams linked with United 

I never get this with football clubs, Tierney to Arsenal has been going on literally all summer and then it gets agreed at the very last minute. Baffling.