WWE 2K20

How have they managed to make the graphics even worse than last year? Honestly looks like something from the PS2

Like the graphics for NBA2K compared to WWE2K is like night and day. 

This will be the first game in a long while that I have not bought right away. It's pretty much this and MLB that I buy every year as soon as they come out.

I might wait for a price drop, just to toy around with universe mode and the Showcase, but it would have to be a significant drop in price. This game looks so bad. 

49 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Am I a masochist for having the ability to cancel my preorder and still not doing it?

I'm not sure. I'm actually a little more interested in it than I have been for a few years because of the Career Mode. I'm not all that bothered about it looking as bad as it does. If anything, it has comic value.

The thing with that hair thing is that again, how has that gotten through testing? 

I watched a video someone uploaded of Riddle/Goldberg and the same glitch with the rope getting stuck to a wrestler is there too. 

I remember thinking 2K taking the licence would be a good thing. 

11 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

I remember thinking 2K taking the licence would be a good thing. 

I thought the same thing all those years ago, because the NBA franchise was so on fire. I just knew they'd take the WWE games to new heights. 

Instead you all are getting character models that looked like they just got goosed. 

• Like 1