WWE 2K20

As far as I know Visual Concepts never developed the games themselves. Yuke's has done that since the first game in the series. According to Wikipedia they are credited with "assisting" Yuke's since WWE 2K14. Whatever that means. Judging by how this years game looks it didn't really prepare them to handle the development themselves. 

I've watched a few videos and it doesn't look quite so bad. If you actually customize the My Career characters they can look pretty nice. The bully NPC's are forever janky though. I'm not seeing any huge glitches like hair and clothes going missing. 

Yeah I saw that days ago but I've not seen it occur in any of these long play early looks. 

2 hours ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

I wouldn't think there would be a market for it but it would be really interesting if 2 different companies could make WWE games

Competition really does drive improvement so it would be good.

FIFA got very lazy but then ISS Pro became Pro Evolution Soccer and became the better game for a run of years and FIFA had to push on and improve, which it did.

But then Pro Evo started going wrong, FIFA "won" the war and then got lazy focusing on the card packs and so on.

There really hasn't been any competition for the WWE 2K series since it went cross-platform, has it? There was the TNA game which was a flawed but a solid foundation to build upon. But they never released a sequel. And then there was the AAA game. But I don't think that was ever released outside of North America and Mexico. And the Legends Of Wrestling series ended when Acclaim went bankrupt in 2004. 

But Yuke's are working on a new Wrestling IP and sooner or later AEW will probably try their hand at one as well. 

52 minutes ago, Hellraiser said:

There really hasn't been any competition for the WWE 2K series since it went cross-platform, has it? There was the TNA game which was a flawed but a solid foundation to build upon. But they never released a sequel. And then there was the AAA game. But I don't think that was ever released outside of North America and Mexico. And the Legends Of Wrestling series ended when Acclaim went bankrupt in 2004. 

But Yuke's are working on a new Wrestling IP and sooner or later AEW will probably try their hand at one as well. 

Thought the belief was the Yukes project is a AEW game?