WWE 2K20

24 minutes ago, Lint said:

Thought the belief was the Yukes project is a AEW game?

It could possibly be, but nothing has ever really been stated. Yukes is working on something. Kenny Omega said that AEW is working on something, and that a video game is at the front of his to-do list.

It would make sense for the two sides to partner up, especially because the AEW crew all continue praising World Tour/Revenge/Wrestlemania 2000/No Mercy as their favorite run of wrestling games.

A lot of people on reddit are basically like:

"lol this game looks so shit, can't wait to spend $60 and see how shit it is. I bet it's gonna be good because it'll be less shit than I think now!".

Like by that logic, they don't ever have to produce anything of quality to get your money.

55 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

I wonder if all these glitches might give the game more attention than it would have had if it were done properly. Youtubers lap this sort of thing up.

"HEY GUYS TODAY'S VIDEO IS WWE SIMULATOR 2020!"

I’ve seen two major bugs floating around. One being that if you put a logo on your wrestler in MyPlayer, then the save won’t load if you want to return to the game.

Secondly, any CAW put into Universe mode automatically defaults to a 36 rating and has no moveset, skills, abilities and paybacks. 

:lol:

• Haha 1

I'm just sticking with Fire Pro and 19 till I can buy it used and cheap. I love the basic idea behind My Career this year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Secondly, any CAW put into Universe mode automatically defaults to a 36 rating and has no moveset, skills, abilities and paybacks. 

:lol:

Apparently this only happens to CAWs added to an already existing Universe mode file.  If you start a new Universe, the CAWs are fine.

Which means you have to download all of your CAWs first and essentially can’t change your roster.

Absurd.

• Haha 1