WWE 2K20

15 minutes ago, TMM said:

This is Lineker's job, skimming EWB for stories. We've been a constant source of news ever since we were labelled a danger zone by Dean Batista.

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

I'm just hoping it's stable enough for me to beat Shane McMahon's ass with every character in the game. And I am also hoping that is an achievement :P 

I hope you aren't on PS4, since trophies aren't unlockable on the PS4 version.

• Haha 1

So... in universe mode I just had Shayna Baszler vs. Mia Yim. I started the match, potentially accidentally broke out during Shayna's entrance (as I selected to play as Mia Yim)... and then Candice LeRae comes out! And I'm controlling her! And then we fight, I throw Shayna into the ring... and beat her up a little bit in anticipation for the match to begin... and then the match doesn't start. It gets called off? Because of a... DQ? I suppose? But, no! Candice won! Despite Shayna not hitting me with any moves and us both being in the ring? Oh, also, it was a title match and Mia Yim was the champ. But she wasn't in the match at all.

10 minutes ago, Owen said:

So... in universe mode I just had Shayna Baszler vs. Mia Yim. I started the match, potentially accidentally broke out during Shayna's entrance (as I selected to play as Mia Yim)... and then Candice LeRae comes out! And I'm controlling her! And then we fight, I throw Shayna into the ring... and beat her up a little bit in anticipation for the match to begin... and then the match doesn't start. It gets called off? Because of a... DQ? I suppose? But, no! Candice won! Despite Shayna not hitting me with any moves and us both being in the ring? Oh, also, it was a title match and Mia Yim was the champ. But she wasn't in the match at all.

Are LaRae and Baszler in a feud? Might be that it turned into a rivalry segment and Candice won that? 

5 minutes ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

Are LaRae and Baszler in a feud? Might be that it turned into a rivalry segment and Candice won that? 

Oh, they're in a 'potential rivalry', so I guess that's it. I guess I messed with it by accidentally breaking out then!!

This one's definitely a bug: I simmed to the next PPV... and The Usos are the women's tag champs now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3