WWE 2K20

15 minutes ago, mattu29 said:

not sure if its been mentioned here (too lazy to check) but people have been getting refunds if they bought it from the (PS?) store

Apparently that's a Sony thing as they offer a one-time refund on digital purchases, and not because of the state of the game.

36 minutes ago, Owen said:

Apparently that's a Sony thing as they offer a one-time refund on digital purchases, and not because of the state of the game.

ohhhhhhh, you can imagine thats been manipulated to enhance how bad the game is, didnt realise that

But also apparently that might not be true either! I dunno, I've had a look and I just sorta took a Reddit post about it as gospel... but it seems like it's not actually Sony policy but just depends on the agent you talk to as sometimes they might be willing to give a refund but a lot of people are getting their refunds refused as well.

35 minutes ago, Owen said:

But also apparently that might not be true either! I dunno, I've had a look and I just sorta took a Reddit post about it as gospel... but it seems like it's not actually Sony policy but just depends on the agent you talk to as sometimes they might be willing to give a refund but a lot of people are getting their refunds refused as well.

This is more the truth. I've had "one time courtesy refunds" happen for Sony.. more than once. And I've also been shut down between actual uses of them, depends on the agent and whoever they might have to approve with I think.

Still haven't had any issues. Also still wondering why that disappoints me. Like boo hoo I got a game that works how it's supposed to :rolleyes: The graphics are pretty bad though. Like Ronda Rousey walked up to me and I thought it was Mickie James until my character basically said "Oh hello there Ronda Rousey" like she had to tell me who it was :P 

I kind of am a little tempted to rent this game just to do myCareer with a Fenix and a Melissa Santos CAW. Also, so far from what I've seen (up to chapter 9) myCareer is bonkers.

4 minutes ago, 9 to 5 said:

People rent games in 2019?

Think you can rent games through Redbox

• Like 2