WWE 2K20

• 2 weeks later...

I used to get really excited to see footage of entrances in wrestling games, but I'm a lot less bothered now. I think part of that is because there's only one main WWE game each year, but it's more a case of improvements in graphics and sound being much more marginal these days. It used to be amazing seeing gradual developments, such as proper entrance themes, Titantron videos and crowd reactions, but we're at a stage now where it's all there.

• Like 3

Whilst I get why they don’t update or at least add themes/trons throughout the year, it’s still daft. 

Mainly why the PC version is a better option now because of the ability to mod things like that.

Same with arenas, as I’m almost positive both RAW and Smackdown sets will change come October.

Probably, but that's fair enough. SmackDown is debuting on Fox only a couple weeks before the game is out, so it's understandable and completely expected if it's not included. Buddy Murphy's theme is probably an incredibly quick change to make.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the Female career mode replacing the male one this year or is it in addition to?

Awesome. I love making and playing as my self-insert CAW. Having to make a lady character too just adds some more fun. 

If there's anyone interested in pre-ordering WWE 2K20 on the PC, you can get the deluxe edition for £46 on 2game right now. It shows up as £50.91 (which is already cheaper than everywhere else), and then get another 15% off with the code 'SUMMER2GAME'. Seems like it's only available for purchase in the UK, though.