WWE 2K20

22 minutes ago, Meacon said:

The roster is what you’re upset about not knowing about? :lol: 

Personally I’m not overly bothered as I won’t be buying but it seems baffling they haven’t even announced who’s in the game yet. 

I was curious as to see if any of the NXTUK were going to be included or not.

5 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

It seems as though screenshots have appeared of Andrade (no shit) and Humberto Carrillo in the game.

1 hour ago, Meacon said:

The roster is what you’re upset about not knowing about? :lol: 

Imagine someone having different interests from you! Wild idea!

I've figured that it's so late in without much news that the gameplay itself isn't going to be any different and I don't hold out much hope for new interesting modes, so I was hoping we'd at least get some good inclusions like NXT: UK stars or new legends.

11 minutes ago, Owen said:

Imagine someone having different interests from you! Wild idea!

Unwind your knickers and just think about the fact that those you see on TV are likely going to be the roster much like every other year this game has come out. Unless you mean legends or NXT people which fair enough. But I’d bet you a donut Seth Rollins is in, whether they Tweet it or not.

I know it seems like something so small, but something that has been severely lacking for years now is the actual ring-mat moving upon impact. 

Everytime it’s like a wrestler is being slammed on concrete and really takes away from any sort of immersion. At least for me it did.

15 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Unwind your knickers and just think about the fact that those you see on TV are likely going to be the roster much like every other year this game has come out. Unless you mean legends or NXT people which fair enough. But I’d bet you a donut Seth Rollins is in, whether they Tweet it or not.

You didn't need to be snarky about me being interested in the roster though!! Of course I know that the main roster guys are going to be in, I edited my comment just after posting to clarify. Humberto Carillo is kind of a surprise, though. They generally don't put that much work into the 205 Live roster, like how Buddy Murphy wasn't in last year while he was the Cruiserweight champ by the time the game released.
I just want different, new legends. Gimme Yokozuna and Demolition or something. I suppose we're losing out on DDP this year, though, which is a shame.

I wasn’t being snarky. I found humor that with the game just a couple weeks from release and no game modes or features announced, that you were upset about not knowing the roster. I don’t think I was so much being snarky as perhaps you were a smidge too sensitive?

or we can meet in the middle and agree to both? :lol: