Sign in to follow this  
RoHitman Reigns

WWE 2K20

I remember hearing that one of the consoles made importing music impossible so the feature was scrapped across the board.

6 hours ago, =BK= said:

I remember hearing that one of the consoles made importing music impossible so the feature was scrapped across the board.

Neither the XBox One nor the PS4 are able to import music to the respective console's hard drive. Both consoles will let you play music from USB sticks. The PS4 media player will let you play that music in the background while gaming and Google tells me that the XBox One has a background music app as well. 

MLB The Show lets you load music into the game via USB, the songs you load get added to the game's save memory.  So it's theoretically possible for other games to do it.  The problem is The Show is a Sony published game so they probably got special privileges to do that while 2k or other companies don't.

8 hours ago, Trent Buschetta said:

3 weeks until the game is out and barely any information :lol:

It's fucking amateurish. No roster reveal, no word on any gameplay mechanic changes. Nothing. 

It's simply been "here's some modes included, which are the same as other years instead we have different subjects".

I find it strange they release entrances but no actual gameplay at all. Even showing their finishers would be something. 

My heart tells me that Yuke's being gone means they're just releasing a re-skinned 2k19 this year out of necessity but they're going to have no choice but to finally build a brand new game for 2k21.

My head tells me that even now they're just going to keep putting out the same game over and over until the end of time because with nobody else allowed to make WWE games there's no incentive for them to do otherwise.  Same reason Madden barely changes year to year.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Trent Buschetta said:

MLB The Show lets you load music into the game via USB, the songs you load get added to the game's save memory.  So it's theoretically possible for other games to do it.  The problem is The Show is a Sony published game so they probably got special privileges to do that while 2k or other companies don't.

totally off subject and nothing to do with this thread, but that and last of us remastered are free on PS+ for october :) little heads up

Back on topic, i bought WWE2k19, played for less than an hour and not played since, and with the lack of additions/updates by the looks of it for this game, i wont even bother buying it, i miss the old WWE games where they were actually fun to play :(

Tommaso Ciampa, Io Shirai, Toni Storm, Jerry Lawler, X-Pac all confirmed from the trailer. That's fun. Excited to have X-Pac back! Also, Zombie Sasha Banks! I wonder how the legends roster is going to look at this point.

On 01/10/2019 at 20:53, The Chiksrara Special said:

If you couldn't even enjoy last year's for an hour there was really nothing they could do I wouldn't think I mean outside of making a completely new game

this would be a great idea

Oh yeah, the Mixed Match Challenge tournament option was announced pretty early on.

Oh yeah, they started the roster reveal today. So far, we've heard that Trent Seven, Sami Zayn, Tucker, Kalisto and Billie Kay are all in. So that's... 4 people we knew would be in, and Trent Seven right now. Good. They're doing the reveals on random international 2K twitter accounts by the looks of it, at apparently random times or something.

26 minutes ago, Owen said:

4 people we knew would be in, and Trent Seven 

This is a great summary of Trent Seven.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trent Buschetta said:

Keith Lee, Rhea Ripley, and Mark Andrews are in

Yeah that’s great, but I can’t believe you didn’t let us know that Roman Reigns made it in.

• Haha 1

This looks stupid enough that it might be really good. It has Papa Shango in it, for Heaven's sake.

• Like 1