• Motley Crue ft. Machine Gun Kelly – “The Dirt”
  • Muse – “The Dark Side”
  • Poppy – “METAL”
  • Saweetie – “Icy Girl”
  • The Black Keys – “LO / HI”
  • The Misfits – “Hybrid Moments”
  • Watt ft. Post Malone – “Burning Man”

Source: WWE2K Homepage

I really wish we had the option to use a custom soundtrack. It's either this or the wrestler's themes. And you don't even get the themes in their entirety. They are only as long as the entrance of the wrestler lasts. 

35 minutes ago, Hellraiser said:

The game's soundtrack:

• Banks – “Gimme”
  • Barns Courtney – “99”
  • Bring Me The Horizon ft. Dani Filth – “Wonderful Life”
  • Grandson – “Stigmata”
  • Lil Uzi Vert – “XOTour Llif3”
  • Motley Crue ft. Machine Gun Kelly – “The Dirt”
  • Muse – “The Dark Side”
  • Poppy – “METAL”
  • Saweetie – “Icy Girl”
  • The Black Keys – “LO / HI”
  • The Misfits – “Hybrid Moments”
  • Watt ft. Post Malone – “Burning Man”

Source: WWE2K Homepage

I really wish we had the option to use a custom soundtrack. It's either this or the wrestler's themes. And you don't even get the themes in their entirety. They are only as long as the entrance of the wrestler lasts. 

In fairness, most modern themes are a 30 second track looped.

2 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

In fairness, most modern themes are a 30 second track looped.

Fair enough. I still don't like it that they just fade out after less then a minute. And it sucks for the legend's themes. Would it really kill them to add the entire song? Do they have to pay more licensing fees if they use the entire song? Or is this another stupid edict coming from WWE directly?

1 hour ago, Hellraiser said:

Fair enough. I still don't like it that they just fade out after less then a minute. And it sucks for the legend's themes. Would it really kill them to add the entire song? Do they have to pay more licensing fees if they use the entire song? Or is this another stupid edict coming from WWE directly?

Frankly I'd think a thirty second or so soundbite of Bring Me The Horizon and Daniel Filth Esquire is more than enough.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

I kind of figured by now we'd have custom music for most video games, but I guess not.

It's mad that this was something you could do in so many games on the original Xbox, but it's now a rarity on hardware that's much more powerful. MLB The Show is the only series I can think of that does it properly, and even that isn't as easy as it was on the Xbox.

• Like 1

I remember hearing that one of the consoles made importing music impossible so the feature was scrapped across the board.

6 hours ago, =BK= said:

I remember hearing that one of the consoles made importing music impossible so the feature was scrapped across the board.

Neither the XBox One nor the PS4 are able to import music to the respective console's hard drive. Both consoles will let you play music from USB sticks. The PS4 media player will let you play that music in the background while gaming and Google tells me that the XBox One has a background music app as well. 

MLB The Show lets you load music into the game via USB, the songs you load get added to the game's save memory.  So it's theoretically possible for other games to do it.  The problem is The Show is a Sony published game so they probably got special privileges to do that while 2k or other companies don't.

8 hours ago, Trent Buschetta said:

3 weeks until the game is out and barely any information :lol:

It's fucking amateurish. No roster reveal, no word on any gameplay mechanic changes. Nothing. 

It's simply been "here's some modes included, which are the same as other years instead we have different subjects".

I find it strange they release entrances but no actual gameplay at all. Even showing their finishers would be something. 

My heart tells me that Yuke's being gone means they're just releasing a re-skinned 2k19 this year out of necessity but they're going to have no choice but to finally build a brand new game for 2k21.

My head tells me that even now they're just going to keep putting out the same game over and over until the end of time because with nobody else allowed to make WWE games there's no incentive for them to do otherwise.  Same reason Madden barely changes year to year.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Trent Buschetta said:

MLB The Show lets you load music into the game via USB, the songs you load get added to the game's save memory.  So it's theoretically possible for other games to do it.  The problem is The Show is a Sony published game so they probably got special privileges to do that while 2k or other companies don't.

totally off subject and nothing to do with this thread, but that and last of us remastered are free on PS+ for october :) little heads up

Back on topic, i bought WWE2k19, played for less than an hour and not played since, and with the lack of additions/updates by the looks of it for this game, i wont even bother buying it, i miss the old WWE games where they were actually fun to play :(