Eurovision 2019

Lineker

Thoughts:

Sweden will probably win. I'd be happy with them or France, or Cyprus.

Iceland was insane. Australia hilarious, but not in a good way. I thought the UK offering was extremely bland and will definitely come in the bottom five. Russian mirror man is bottom of our in-house rankings.

Madonna is terrifying.

The interval bit with Conchita, Fuego woman and tin-foil Mrs. Doubtfire, who I remember loving 10 years ago, was easily the best thing that's happened on this in years. Brilliant from start to finish.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Colly said:

Did Madonna even do anything in that second song? Apart from murder a couple of gas mask folk? And who is Huevo?

It's actually Quavo. I'm not kidding.

This jury vote malarkey is crap. They brought it in to stop the tactical voting yet Montenegro's jury just gave 12 to Serbia. And they voted last night somehow!? Baffling.

I'll happily accept that my bets are terrible, but Norway's position is disgraceful. 

It's almost as if everyone thinks we're fucking idiots.

See, juries are fucking idiots. Norway was great.

Iceland aren't getting on camera again.