2019 College Football Thread

I got it yesterday when it came out. Only played about 30 minutes or so. It is...not very good. If you can get it for $10, maaaaaaaybe consider it. But it sure isn't worth the $30. 

The Dynasty mode menus are laggy and the gameplay is clunky. It's like PS2 graphics with Sega Genesis control. Like I remember Bill Walsh College Football in 1994 playing a lot like this...

10 minutes ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

@Meacon just read Daelin Hayes is out for season with torn labrum. Redshirt depends on his draft possibility I would assume

Ugh. Pretty sure that's the same injury he had in high school. Luckily we have the defensive line depth, but still lame for him to spend his senior year this way. I selfishly hope he comes back next year with a redshirt, because Okwara and Kareem are going to be gone.

Pac-12 is also throwing a hissy fit over it.

Pretty much everyone from Jay Bilas to people in the business world don't feel sympathy for the NCAA here. They've had DECADES to do something and they haven't done a thing. This is the first domino in a likely rapidly falling set of dominoes that's gonna let players make money off their likenesses while in college. Long overdue.

• Like 2

I've never had any sympathy for the NCAA over this. 

*edited to add what I came here to post in the first place* One site has Georgia's next opponent listed as the Lady Vols. I wish. Because the Lady Vols would play them tougher. Defense sucks, and the QB should have been benched already. 

Edited by GhostMachine

19 hours ago, damsher hatfield said:

Pac-12 is also throwing a hissy fit over it.

Pretty much everyone from Jay Bilas to people in the business world don't feel sympathy for the NCAA here. They've had DECADES to do something and they haven't done a thing. This is the first domino in a likely rapidly falling set of dominoes that's gonna let players make money off their likenesses while in college. Long overdue.

Pennsylvania legislators push 'fair pay to play' bill for college athletes after California success

• Like 1

I don't always like Coach Franklin.  He tends to choke in big games.  But his response to this letter is great.  

Also, really hate the people who wrote the letter seem to be OK with child rape.