2019 College Football Thread

He’s been solid when he has time, but his 5 lineman are losing to 3 man rushes constantly, can’t win like that.

Florida’s desire to lose this game may be too overwhelming

Just now, The Chiksrara Special said:

Because of Meacon I have chosen to assume every finish of every game is this insane :P 

Close games aren’t usually this umm disastrous, but they do go back and forth until the final moments and are very entertaining

Just now, Meacon said:

Several delay of games and failing to throw the ball away out of the pocket. I mean, he's not been terrible, but if I told you to guess what year he was based on his play, you'd likely guess freshman.

Terrible pass interference by Florida on a 4th-and-37. :lol: 

10 yards short of a first down too :lol:

I’d like to watch more college football but never know what game to watch, and I don’t have enough time to just watch a bunch. Would someone like to Recommend a game or two each week worth catching?

On 25/08/2019 at 04:23, Twist said:

I’d like to watch more college football but never know what game to watch, and I don’t have enough time to just watch a bunch. Would someone like to Recommend a game or two each week worth catching?

@Meacon 

I’m most looking forward to Houston vs Oklahoma this weekend, should be a shoot out

The most important one, of course, being Arkansas versus... *checks notes* Portland State? Surely we can win this, guys? Guys?

Looking at the schedule, I think there are what seem to be - hopefully - some easier wins. Portland State, Colorado State, San Jose State, those all stick out as possible wins. We'll probably lose to Ole Miss, lose to A&M, definitely taking Ls to Auburn and Alabama, probably taking Ls to LSU and Missouri as well. My prediction is that the Hogs have a mediocre season. I'm gonna say a final record of 5-7, maybe 6-6. 

National Champions play tonight against Georgia Tech. Tech is gonna get stomped, but it'll be interesting to see how they look in the post-Paul Johnson era.

Utah plays BYU in the Holy War to start the season. I expect a Utes win, they're the toughest (maybe not best) team in the Pac12.

UCLA/Cincy as well as Kent State and Arizona St. are the only other FBS vs FBS games today, but Texas A&M and UCF are in action for ranked teams.

I'm so hyped, the best part of the college football season is how you get games almost every night.

What do you guys expect for your teams? I think UCLA wins 6-7, beats SC again, and loses in a bowl game if we have to play a ranked P6 team.