2019 College Football Thread

12 hours ago, Maxx said:

I took mine out of storage for that reason 

5 hours ago, Meacon said:

Mine has never gone in storage for that reason. 

The worst part is I made the same mistake I've made about half a dozen times already and trusted my mom with a storage space, and now she's telling me she has to pay it before it goes to auction, so fuck my life. I've got a PS2 with 2004, 2006, and NFL2k5 too.

Also, it'd be real nice if the USA can keep up with Nebraska so my new favorite player, checks notes, Adrian Martinez needs to throw a ton. It might not matter if Justin Fields keeps it up, though.

It’s so nice to be able to get somewhat invested in so many different games.  And these dominating cupcake games reminded me to start DeVito vs Liberty

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Maxx said:

It’s so nice to be able to get somewhat invested in so many different games.  And these dominating cupcake games reminded me to start DeVito vs Liberty

I have regrets!

15 hours ago, Meacon said:

What an end to this Oregon/Auburn game. 

That was something else.

What are the 2/3 games I should be watching this week?

I love the whole college game atmosphere and ESPN player only being £9.99 makes it so much more affordable to watch now (used to be double that over here).

11 minutes ago, Twist said:

That was something else.

What are the 2/3 games I should be watching this week?

I love the whole college game atmosphere and ESPN player only being £9.99 makes it so much more affordable to watch now (used to be double that over here).

Oklahoma/Houston tonight.

I'm bias, but Notre Dame vs. Louisville tomorrow night.

Unless you mean next Saturday? Then we have LSU/Texas, Cincinnati/Ohio State, Syracuse/Maryland, Texas A&M/Clemson, Nebraska/Colorado, Miami/North Carolina, and Stanford/USC. Next week is really an awesomely loaded week. 

• Like 1

Just now, Meacon said:

Oklahoma/Houston tonight.

I'm bias, but Notre Dame vs. Louisville tomorrow night.

Unless you mean next Saturday? Then we have LSU/Texas, Cincinnati/Ohio State, Syracuse/Maryland, Texas A&M/Clemson, Nebraska/Colorado, Miami/North Carolina, and Stanford/USC. Next week is really an awesomely loaded week. 

I’ll definitely catch the Irish game tomorrow.

Going to try and watch as many teams as possible, see if I can end up attached to one by the end of the year.