E3 2019

GoGo Yubari

They honestly need to get the crowd under control, as weird as it sounds. It was funny when it was just that one lady a couple years ago, but this is actively detracting from the presentation and feels bush-league.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GoGo Yubari said:

They honestly need to get the crowd under control, as weird as it sounds. It was funny when it was just that one lady a couple years ago, but this is actively detracting from the presentation and feels bush-league.

It feels more like they've been paid to be enthusiastic and stuff.

Showing off Orion was weird because dollars to doughnuts, that server was like... in the building.

Doom Eternal just looks weird. Like user created levels that make no sense and are just using different assets. Just looks like an Xbox Live Arcade version that comes out between major releases.

Ghostwire and Deathloop look interesting! Doom is probably good but I never finished the first one. I was already pot-committed to Wolfenstein. The crowd really, really, really dragged it down.I feel like they said somewhere that Starfield wouldn't be mentioned so I didn't expect it. If I hadn't read that I'd have been annoyed.

Anyway, Devolver Digital's postmodern anti-press conference will be starting here on Twitch in three minutes. Didn't see a good YouTube option.

• Like 1

Watch Dogs Legion looks ambitious as fuck. If it works, it's going to be amazing. If it doesn't, it's going to fall apart.

Still, I'm totally getting a team of old ladies together and that's going to be dope.

And now Mac from Always Sunny is on stage.

E3 is just the best, you guys!