Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

Apparently there were targeted more than once, in separate incidents over the last few days. Pretty scary that these arseholes have continued the harassment, like what is their desired result here?

Honestly, Norwich haven't been that bad, it's just Liverpool are able to commit seven players into the attack and they just can't cope. Poor on the corner for VVD's goal though.

One day I'd love them to show us behind the scenes on the magic of VAR. I honestly can't believe they've got the tech good enough to call those offsides.

All the pundits will go "look, it's right though", because the magic red line was slightly past the magic blue line.

Just now, Colly said:

One day I'd love them to show us behind the scenes on the magic of VAR. I honestly can't believe they've got the tech good enough to call those offsides.

They did some of that before the Liverpool/Norwich game.

6 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Neil Swarbrick was on The Debate the other night and said the tech for measuring offsides is even more accurate than it was a year or two ago. 

That's not saying much.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ35B0M3MaP7W1EG0btqJt

• Haha 5