Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

Got 6. 

Haven't paid much attention seen as though we are in a league of our own this season... :shifty:

• Sad 1

FYI for anyone this would be useful for. Needless to say I'm not holding my breath.

Also, the games on Pick are also on Sky One, which I'm pleased about since Pick is only SD on Virgin.

• Like 2

This crowd noise is weird. Played like a goal celebration cheer for a routine shot and save 

I did laugh at the countdown video on the screen though. 

Everyone taking a knee was a really nice thing to see, quite a powerful moment 

10 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

This crowd noise is weird. Played like a goal celebration cheer for a routine shot and save 

As soon as they mentioned there was no fake crowd noise on Sky Sports Premier League I immediately switched to it. I couldn't stand it.

8 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

As soon as they mentioned there was no fake crowd noise on Sky Sports Premier League I immediately switched to it. I couldn't stand it.

It's just bad. The timing of some stuff is weird. I've switched to Premier League now you've posted that. Quite like hearing the players.