Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

Fantastic run from AMN for the interception, and assist there. Pepe looks like he'll be fun to watch but it still looks a lot like the same problems from last year but glad to get the 3 points given it was a less than full strength side. Mkhitaryan is still baffling.

• Like 1

On 11/08/2019 at 00:49, Lineker said:

Just watching Football Focus from earlier today.... had no idea that the CEO of Sheffield United used to work for my dad! @DFF

How very random, haha. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mad Jack stans Wiccan said:

I fear for Chelsea in the Super Cup vs Liverpool

We're traditionally garbage in the Super Cup even when our team is having a good spell. It's going to be a slaughter.

I still remember when Falcao destroyed you lot.  I was expecting him to emerge at halftime as a Chelsea player, having been signed by Abramovich during those fifteen minutes 

In hindsight, probably would've been the best thing for him as maybe that Achilles (?) injury never happens and he doesn't drop off the way he did. What a talent.

2 hours ago, stokeriño said:

We're traditionally garbage in the Super Cup even when our team is having a good spell. It's going to be a slaughter.

We are missing our number 1 choice goalkeeper so you never know!

Just made up you lot sold Hazard...he loved tearing us a new one 

7 minutes ago, Twist said:

Question for silverware starved fans.

Would you take relegation if it meant winning the FA Cup?

I can't help but be reminded of Chelsea ruining this for Middlesbrough in 1997 and then again for Portsmouth in 2010. :shifty: 

TBH if you're the kind of club that has experienced relegation a couple of times in recent memory anyway, the answer seems an obvious yes. I'd be intrigued to hear from the likes of Everton fans or similar.

49 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

I can't help but be reminded of Chelsea ruining this for Middlesbrough in 1997 and then again for Portsmouth in 2010. :shifty: 

TBH if you're the kind of club that has experienced relegation a couple of times in recent memory anyway, the answer seems an obvious yes. I'd be intrigued to hear from the likes of Everton fans or similar.

It was watching the Juninho episode of Premier League Legends that inspired the question. 97 was a real shitty year for Boro.