Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

It probably wouldn't affect the outcome much but both Pepe and Auba should absolutely be burying those chances. You dont get many against liverpool, especially at Anfield so make them count.

Not too fussed tbf it would be a shock if we managed to win so eh just wish it would be less of a bumming.

9 points out of 9. Made up with that.

Expected more out of Arsenal tbh. Should have scored when Adrian for some reason came out of his area but didn't feel threatened. I didn't think we threatened much either tbf but took the chances when they came. 

1 hour ago, DavidMarrio said:

9 points out of 9. Made up with that.

Expected more out of Arsenal tbh. Should have scored when Adrian for some reason came out of his area but didn't feel threatened. I didn't think we threatened much either tbf but took the chances when they came. 

When is Allison back? I’m guessing it’s definitely before the Chelsea game, probably not before Burnley?