Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

2 hours ago, Colly said:

Not sure what you're saying, if the club is supposedly bullying he shouldn't be keeping it quiet. We'd have got shot of Peter Beardsley years ago had more players come forward. Dogdirt. 

It's more how the agent is handling it rather than anything else.

I only caught the last 20 minutes or so of the Southampton/United game earlier, but that Daniel James really does look class. He whipped in three absolute belting crosses in the space of about ten minutes, all coming from a bit of pace and trickery. Real potential there. 

Lol, Chelsea. 

After a good first half from Burnley a fluke turns it round completely there. Shame as had been a good end to end game but surely Burnley won't be getting anything out of it now. Nice finish after the defensive blunder for the second too. 

Obviously by Pepés fourth tomorrow I will be sick of seeing neat finishes from one-on-one situations after defensive blunders!

I've missed it on the couple of replays I've seen but granted not looked too closely. I'd say the cross was a lot better than it looked and that's why it crept in to the far post after the contact which is why the deflection counts as an OG. Someone paying a bit more attention than I am will be able to give it more detail.