Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

Great to get the lead back into halftime. That Willems strike was beautiful, but thankfully Mane can pick a top corner out too. That equalizer coming when it did was crucial, as it didn't allow the players too get thrown off by the terrible no penalty call when Lascelles tried the Headlock Takedown on Matip. 

• Like 1

This is probably a stupid question, sorry. Where would someone in the States be able to watch Premier League matches? The only TV channel that plays them for me is NBCSN, but I don't want to pay for cable just for one to two channels. Are there any streaming services or on demand services out there? I'd like to keep up, but have no idea where to watch.

Edit: I asked about on demand services because most of the matches start extremely early or I'm at work while they're taking place.

Edited by Lj.

21 minutes ago, Lj. said:

This is probably a stupid question, sorry. Where would someone in the States be able to watch Premier League matches? The only TV channel that plays them for me is NBCSN, but I don't want to pay for cable just for one to two channels. Are there any streaming services or on demand services out there? I'd like to keep up, but have no idea where to watch.

Edit: I asked about on demand services because most of the matches start extremely early or I'm at work while they're taking place.

DAZN?

• Like 1