Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

Tough call to make for the ref on that one. Albrightyon clearly kicks him in the leg but Mane's fall and the way he goes down is completely at odds with the contact. It's one of those ones, it's a foul but if Mane stayed on his feet, he wouldn't have got the call.

We got very lucky with the penalty, but it's a penalty. Clumsy by Albrighton. However, we should have seen the game off; didn't finish our chances. Leicester played well, but I do think Alisson would've probably saved that.

I still maintain my stance about Klopp's substitutions. This has always been his biggest weakness I think, though. Always has a tendency to wait far too long with subs, no matter what kind of game it is.

1 hour ago, Cymbols said:

He’s blatantly not Irish though, Birmingham through and through.

The current manager of the Irish national team is from Barnsley. However, he also has 52 caps for the Republic of Ireland and is a former captain of the national team.

It wouldn't be a new concept at all for someone from anywhere in England or Scotland of Irish heritage to declare themselves for the Irish national team. 

Unlike, say, Scotland or Wales or England where the practice is nowhere near as common.

8 minutes ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

This is what grates me to no end about Klopp. Why are we waiting until stoppage time to make the final change? Make a change with 10 minutes to go.

tbf, Salah didn't hurt until nearly the end of the game

13 minutes ago, Troy said:

I feel like the Everton managerial carousel may be about to start up again.

Give it Big Sam till end of season?

15 hours ago, Troy said:

Steve Bruce is available

17 hours ago, Troy said:

Yup. Silva is probably a couple more bad results away from rampant speculation about the sack. It's already starting up.

I'd say go all out for Eddie Howe if that does happen, but he'd probably rather stay at Bournemouth at this stage.

2 hours ago, Baddar said:

It certainly does feel like it's their year. Plenty of time for it to go tits up, but they can't let this slip now. 

I'm just enjoying this timeline of us being good and United being absolutely shambolic tbh.

The United banter era has been a joy at times 

Without question the worst Man Utd team I've ever seen come to Newcastle. Are the likes of Fred and Pereira real football players, it just feels like a squad of Football Manager regens?

McTominay?!? He's definitely made up.