Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

Firmino's hand being offside clearly gave him an advantage before. 

Villa deserve to be leading this. We've been shite and they've forced us into mistakes.

Can't score with your hand, VAR, so Bobby isn't offside.

Mane definitely went down too easily. The replay showed there actually was a little contact, but it's definitely after he's already going down. Not needed.

Meanwhile, what does Ox need to do to get a Prem start? I love Lallana so much, but he's a sub, not a starter in this league anymore. 

17 minutes ago, Cymbols said:

Mane is such a cheat. Nice to see VAR actually working in our favour for once.

In all fairness, the Firmino one was harsh mind

Tbf, Brighton got a pen for having a foot stood on last week. I didn't think it was a pen but I just feel like every weekend theres about 4/5 instances of the refs and VAR being shite across all the games

We keep pushing and pushing, but we've been so sloppy yet again in the final third. Villa have played very, very well, full credit to them. But we've not been near good enough.

And City are now winning too. Joy.

1 hour ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

Can't score with your hand, VAR, so Bobby isn't offside. 

He is offside, his shoulder is marginally offside.

Can't clamour for VAR for years and then get pissy when a fractional decision goes against you which is what everyone is seemingly doing now. You're either offside or your not, it's a binary decision and the distance doesn't matter.

• Like 2