Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

That touch by Big Divvy to bring the ball down, and then get his body around it so quickly to chip Pickford was truly majestic.

So much pre match criticism for the starting XI, but honestly, Origi has a great record against Everton, and both Bobby and Mo are not in good form.

Whst another counter! Mane is out of this world right now!

6 minutes ago, Adam said:

If Silva is still in charge by tomorrow afternoon I'll be amazed.

Who do Everton realistically get in though? I thought Silva should have went a few weeks ago but Chelsea, United, Arsenal with Leicester in the cup sandwiched in isn't the best run in for a new manager

Unsworth was fine last time. He might motivate them a little better than Silva can, which clearly is not at all. He's a broken man. I don't agree with this prevailing philosophy of "keep him cos there's nobody better". We won't win another game under him, he seems a reasonable person but it's beyond hopeless now.

Unsworth beat West Ham 4-0 in his previous game in charge, despite the bizarre claim from Allardyce (ugh) that he was the reason for it.

10 hours ago, Lineklaus said:

I dunno, I like the toaster one : /

Also, back to this. Steve Wilson pulled out a way more interesting tidbit on Match of the Day tonight that illustrates Hodgson's longevity far, far better than that lame toaster joke. Hodgson had already won his first league title as a manager by the time Eddie Howe was born. That is astounding.