Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

I was about to whinge about the feed the Scousers chants assuming they were from our end, but then remembered who we were playing so it might have been home fans. Fucking shocking either way.

Matty Longstaff continues to be amazing.

Commentators acting like Greenwood is Jesus and Messi combined when he scores off a wicked deflection from an absolute gift too.

Been shocking since scoring but that 3rd should have been pulled back from McTominay's hand-off.

Ayew's goal for Palace today was absolutely filthy too, what a goal. Also Obafemi 😍

Was about to say the same, not sure how much you can praise a strike that has a massive deflection almost as soon as it left his boot. 

McTominay should have been off for a second yellow 20 mins before that goal.

45 minutes ago, Colly said:

I was about to whinge about the feed the Scousers chants assuming they were from our end, but then remembered who we were playing so it might have been home fans. Fucking shocking either way.

Matty Longstaff continues to be amazing.

I'd moan either way whoever was singing it. Mocking poverty is just scummy.

Leicester fans were chanting about Boris shutting the NHS to Everton fans the other week. 

Football "banter" is just horrible at times. 

6 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

I'd moan either way whoever was singing it. Mocking poverty is just scummy.

Leicester fans were chanting about Boris shutting the NHS to Everton fans the other week. 

Football "banter" is just horrible at times. 

Oh absolutely, it's just I'd feel that vicarious responsibility if it's our lot.

Leicester fans were singing the song about Steven Gerrard slipping ...

They do realise he's not playing anymore and  who was Liverpool manager when that happened :shifty:

Leicester have been sloppy. Better luck by Mane, or better composure by Salah, and this is already 3-0. Salah wasted an open look on a turnover, and his absurd selfishness cost an easy goal when he rounded Schmeichel wide. Hopefully that doesn't come back to bite us

I don't think we'll go unbeaten but it doesn't look like anyone will beat us in the league at the moment.

I think we've got a bit of that fear factor United had under Fergie and we can find a way to win. Amount of times this season you've seen Liverpool haven't played that well or Liverpool could play better. Yet we are 13 points clear with a game in hand and tbh we just dominated the 2nd/3rd best team in the country at their own ground. 

27 minutes ago, Arjen Robben said:

Absolute disgrace how good this Liverpool team is. Can see them winning the league unbeaten.

Alexander-Arnold basically a cheat player. Like a suped up Cafu.

Alan Hutton?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

That was a clear hand ball though? His arm is out chicken winged when the ball hits him. That's going to be a pen everytime

The ball hit his arm and there wasn't anything he could do about it. Punishing that with a penalty is wrong. I think the only time a ball to hand should stop play is when it directly puts the ball into the net.