Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

Pretty disgusting that. But a few moronic individuals don't represent an entire fan base. Hopefully they find out the people who did this.

The cliches of "Professional half" and "never really having gotten out of 2nd gear" pretty much sum up the half. 

1-0 up after a Salah pen. Nothing really of note from the game 

12 hours ago, Adam said:

Have Liverpool now beaten every single other team in the league this season?

They've beaten Newcastle, but they haven't beaten last-day-of-the-season-with-nothing-to-play-for-Newcastle, the most unstoppable force in sporting history.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tigerstyle said:

Apparently for the first time ever

First time Liverpool have done it in the top flight.  They did it in the old second division once.

22 minutes ago, Gazz said:

They've beaten Newcastle, but they haven't beaten last-day-of-the-season-with-nothing-to-play-for-Newcastle, the most unstoppable force in sporting history.

I will always be thankful that it wasn't them, but rather last-day-of-the-season-desperately-in-need-of-a-result-to-avoid-relegation-Newcastle who turned up to help me net a nice £200 bet by losing on the last day of the 08-09 season.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Am I right in thinking that Liverpool are two more wins away from mathematical qualification for next season's Champions League being assured?

I think they're two wins away from mathematical qualification for the 2021/22 Champion's League.