TEW 2013 Real World Update June 2019

I have created a TEW 2013, June 2019 real world mod. The mod features current updated rosters for WWE, Impact, ROH, NJPW and AEW. The mod is NOT complete. They're plenty of things that need to be improved and fixed such as: title lineage, current title holders for smaller promotions and dojo graduates. However, the mod runs really well, as you can book with 2019 rosters.

Data: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8l5qcu8gqgf4eul/TEW+2013+June+2019.rar

Graphics: http://www.mediafire.com/file/usxj19xm7fx5c4t/2019+Graphics.rar

Feel free to improve, add and correct in the database. It would be great to see TEW 2013 modding scene maintained by members of its community 

This mod is for those who cannot afford or use TEW 2016 but still want to play with a up-to-date roster 

Thank you for everyone's support. I hope this will give back to the community.

*EDIT* Thank you for all the positive feedback. There will be a July update fixing some of the problems (Fixing popularity and ratings for WWE roster, tv deals, PPV and events). In the July update, there will be current updated rosters for WWE, NJPW, AEW, Impact, ROH, MLW, NXT, NXT UK, AAA, Progress, Lucha Underground. Championships will be updated, including some title lineage for WWE, Impact and NJPW titles - these take a long time to complete. Starting injuries, more companies (Such as MLW, WrestleCircus etc), new tv networks, hall of immortals and TV shows. 

I am continuing to fix stats, popularity, performance and backstage attitudes of wrestlers. The update will feature more in-depth and dynamic gameplay. 

Employment history has been heavily updated, with legends to local wrestlers having the correct employment history.

I will be continuing to update the database before the first weekend in July. Thank you for your patience.

Edited by Haz2221
*Update

There will be a July 2019 update coming in the next weeks. The update will have popularity and stats fixes, updated rosters for more promotions (AAA, MLW, PWG), updated titles, tag teams and stables. Thanks for the feedback

Edited by Haz2221
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, pwilshaw3 said:

Hello sorry but I keep getting asked for a password to extract the data is there one? Thanks

You should be able to extract without a password. Maybe try some new unzipping software 

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/07/2019 at 15:42, Cel1234 said:

Hows the update going ??

Really good thanks, just finishing up on NXT UK. Hopefully should be released in the next couple of days

• Like 1

• 2 months later...