UEFA Europa League 2019/20

Lineker

Half those names on the sub bench sound like shitty little village names for an RPG. 

To get to Ramazani you must collect the magic stone from the caves of Galbreith

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Frankfurt didn't even have to play good to beat Arsenal.

Not the most important game in the grand scheme of things but fuck me, its utterly grim viewing. Utterly sums Emery up that we're a goal down and playing poorly, with a centre half that's injured and on a yellow, and Emery was about to sub Xhaka (who actually had a good game) for Torreira. I really hope Arteta turns out to be a masterstroke.

At least Celtic are doing the business :shifty:

14 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

go back to the beginning of October to look for a league win

I went to that game, and haven't won since. Clearly I need to go back asap >_>

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Emery said he thinks we improved today. We haven’t won a game of football since the end of October, and go back to the beginning of October to look for a league win.

Sack him already.

It's the most ITK thing I've ever said but I know the son of one of the printers for some Murdoch papers and allegedly he's been told by the editorial team that Emery will be gone in the next 24 hours - watch it not happen now I've said this.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mad Jack stans Wiccan said:

It's the most ITK thing I've ever said but I know the son of one of the printers for some Murdoch papers and allegedly he's been told by the editorial team that Emery will be gone in the next 24 hours - watch it not happen now I've said this.

He needs to. 

He has no philosophy, has no clear plan about shape or formation and has no idea on what his first eleven is and he’s 18 months into his Arsenal career. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

Last 32 draw

Wolves v Espanyol
Sporting Lisbon v Istanbul Basaksehir
Getafe v Ajax
Bayer Leverkusen v Porto
FC Copenhagen v Celtic
Apoel FC v FC Basel
FC Cluj v Sevilla
Olympiakos v Arsenal
AZ Alkmaar v LASK