UEFA Europa League 2019/20

Lineker

• 2 months later...

After a pretty diabolical start, it's been a good 10-15mins or so to end the half with Martial levelling after a mistake from a throw-in. He did well to run through and score.

Would take 1-1 but we should be winning this really.

Also, Getafe lead Ajax 1-0 at HT, and it's the first time they've failed to register a single shot in a half under ten Hag.

Listened on the radio. Game sounded dull, but also sounded like we put in a professional performance. 

Absolutely chuffed with Arteta’s appointment. He’s brought some much needed solidarity to the club. The team are actually playing like a team again, making it difficult for teams to beat us. 

With the right recruitment over the next few windows, we should be pushing up the table. 

• Like 1

I dunno, Wolves are moving in the right direction, they have a core of Portuguese players and staff, and they have loads of money to throw around. Unless it's to a major elite club, why would he leave?

• Like 2

Yep, Wolves have been in top 4-6 contention all season and after last night are talking about their prospects of winning the Europa League. As long as Nuno is there, I think they can keep their better players. They attracted Rui Patricio when they'd just won promotion after all.

One or two more quality signings and I could very easily see them breaking into the top 4.

• Like 1