UEFA Europa League 2019/20

Lineker

I've seen people raving about that pass Fernandes made leading to Ighalo's goal, but two years ago I saw Alexis Sanchez do exactly the same thing against Rovers in the League Cup for the winning goal, and Man Utd were already paying his wages before they signed Bruno.

4 hours ago, DavidMarrio said:

That miss from Aubameyang was criminal. 

He looked absolutely devastated after missing it, as much as I'm gutted we went out I feel awful for him. Hes given us arguably his prime years and has easily been our best player and through realistically no fault of his own we've accomplished nothing, but most people will now blame it on that miss.

Istanbul Basaksehir v FC Copenhagen
Olympiakos v Wolves
Rangers v Bayer Leverkusen
Wolfsburg v Shakhtar Donetsk
Inter Milan v Getafe
Sevilla v Roma
Red Bull Salzburg or Eintracht Frankfurt v Basel
LASK v Manchester United

Sevilla/Roma should be a good game.

13 minutes ago, Kaney said:

He looked absolutely devastated after missing it, as much as I'm gutted we went out I feel awful for him. Hes given us arguably his prime years and has easily been our best player and through realistically no fault of his own we've accomplished nothing, but most people will now blame it on that miss.

It's more of a sickener the miss given the context of the game as a whole. Olympiakos did what they needed to do. Stifle and get goals from set pieces. It was a bit pedestrian at times and toothless. 

I do think you've got the right person in Arteta and I feel like Arsenal are similar to us when Rodgers first came in. I can see a few hit and miss seasons but if the club both on and off the pitch can become more aligned with a purpose and identity then down the line in a few seasons why can't you be back challenging properly on the top 4. It's probably just more of a shame that you've got some quality players like Aubameyang who may want to move in the near future. 

4 minutes ago, Troy said:

Istanbul Basaksehir v FC Copenhagen
Olympiakos v Wolves
Rangers v Bayer Leverkusen
Wolfsburg v Shakhtar Donetsk
Inter Milan v Getafe
Sevilla v Roma
Red Bull Salzburg or Eintracht Frankfurt v Basel
LASK v Manchester United

Sevilla/Roma should be a good game.

Something something United are gonna get the luck of the draw and end up in the final again :shifty:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...