NBA 2019-2020 Season

Pooker

18 minutes ago, Pooker said:

I'm not happy with Wojo reporting that Rudy was being careless in the locker room. It's a locker room, with an extremely close team. Of course there's going to be touching. Even if Jazz players are privately saying that, keep it private. 

But I mean is this not careless?

One of the reporters who was in the room when Rudy did that, said that he was doing it in a way that made it seem like he was with the reporters, basically saying that if any of you have it, now so do I.

Do I think it was stupid and irresponsible? Hell yes. But careless? To me, it would only be careless if he knew he had been exposed to the virus.

5 minutes ago, Pooker said:

One of the reporters who was in the room when Rudy did that, said that he was doing it in a way that made it seem like he was with the reporters, basically saying that if any of you have it, now so do I.

Do I think it was stupid and irresponsible? Hell yes. But careless? To me, it would only be careless if he knew he had been exposed to the virus.

It's literally a pandemic. Behaving like that is at a minimum careless no matter what his diagnosis is. You can literally be killing someone by doing that shit.

• Like 2

If Luka did this I’d be calling him a fucking moron too.  And I love Luka more than every single one of you.

Every. Single. One.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

Over a decade of playing fantasy sports with you and THIS is how you treat me?

You threw your lot in with Meacon!

• Like 1

Are we going to call all the reporters who went and picked up their microphones, most likely without cleaning them off first, before going to interview other players, careless and fucking morons as well?

Call it what you want, I think we all agree that it was a stupid and irresponsible thing to do.

I think you need to re-evaluate the blind loyalty you have to a guy who, by all accounts, could not give a fuck about the health of anyone around him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pooker said:

I'm not happy with Wojo reporting that Rudy was being careless in the locker room. It's a locker room, with an extremely close team. Of course there's going to be touching. Even if Jazz players are privately saying that, keep it private. 

This is a guy who, two days before diagnosed, touched all of the microphones at his press conference as a joke

----

I'm getting pretty tired of people treating this like a joke. A younger guy yesterday told me people were being "pussies" for treating this so seriously.

It's so selfish, only seeing it from your perspective. "I'll be fine, so it's no big deal!"

Like...that guy will be fine. Rudy will be fine. I will be fine if I catch it, probably. But it's not about us, it's about who we might give it to. 

Edited by completeunknown
  • Like 4

Honestly, I haven't been too impressed with a lot of Rudy's behavior off the court lately. He's been acting like a diva and this is just another sign of it. Just because I'm not calling him a fucking moron and calling for him to be suspended, doesn't necessarily mean I'm disagreeing with what any of you are saying.

My first thought after hearing about it was about all the other players, their families, the arena workers, and fans that Rudy has been around the past week and a half. Like @completeunknown said, it's not about us young people getting it, its about who we could give it to.

At least 16 teams have told their arena staffs that they have nothing to worry about and will make sure they are taken care of. The Pelicans owner saying that is bullcrap, thank God for Zion being a good person.

Rudy Gobert has donated $500,000 to the arena workers in Utah, and the health care services in Oklahoma City and France to help out.