NBA 2019-2020 Season

Pooker

8 hours ago, Benjamin said:

I'm not seeing the Raps make it without Kawhi, even if Spicy P gets even better.

I was joking about the Bulls making the playoffs more than anything, but it gets kind of guess-y after Philly/Bucks/Indy/Celtics/Nets. 

The Raps were in the playoffs basically every year without him, play great team defense and get OG Aunoby(sp?) back and another year of development for Siakim. The only team that's really a threat to take their spot is Miami, and I think the Dinos are still better than the Heat.

11 hours ago, Benjamin said:

I'm not seeing the Raps make it without Kawhi, even if Spicy P gets even better.

I was joking about the Bulls making the playoffs more than anything, but it gets kind of guess-y after Philly/Bucks/Indy/Celtics/Nets. 

I still have the Raps in the playoffs, as well as Detroit, and either Orlando or Miami.Any other team in the east is just a super long shot I think.

On 30/08/2019 at 15:03, DMN said:

I'm just hedging because they had the most change of any of the teams that should be solidly in the playoffs in the East. I could see things taking a while to gel, but you're probably right and they aren't really in danger of missing.

I honestly think the only team that wasn't in that has a chance is Miami, with Detroit being the weakest who made it. I like Blake better as a teams best player than Jimmy, so I'd probably still have the Pistons in. Chicago and Atlanta would probably be 10/11 for me.

Detroit is weird. I think our roster is better as it stands now (Rose and Morris were nice signings for what little cap we had). But I agree we are still probably just hoping to have a crack at the 7th or 8th seed. 

I like Blake a lot. He had a great year, but he has a great attitude and is a legit leader for us. Our best hope is we managed to find good players with our draft picks. Who knows, this team has been in purgatory for a decade. Never bad enough for a high lottery pick, never good enough to go beyond an 8th seed.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Meacon said:

Am I missing something? Why would he even think he’d be able to trademark that?

I am sure there is more to it but the only thing I know of is him posting Instagram videos at his Tuesday family dinners and embarrassing his kids by chanting "Taco Tuesday!" over and over because like a lot of families they have Tacos on Tuesdays. 

If only we were allowed Trademarks every time we embarrassed our kids :P 

2 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

I am sure there is more to it but the only thing I know of is him posting Instagram videos at his Tuesday family dinners and embarrassing his kids by chanting "Taco Tuesday!" over and over because like a lot of families they have Tacos on Tuesdays. 

If only we were allowed Trademarks every time we embarrassed our kids :P 

I wonder if I can trademark “Pull My Finger”. :shifty: