NBA 2019-2020 Season

Pooker

On 26/10/2019 at 09:35, damsher hatfield said:

Raptors were always gonna be fine. They have a ton of depth and just enough talent at the top. Just extremely well-run from top-to-bottom.

They're not championship caliber now but they're certainly gonna have a say in who does get there.

The Raps are a good team, the East is just crazy deep right now.

Trae Young is so fucking good. Magic / Hawks having a super fun game ending right now.

THAT LAST DRIVE BY DEMAR. GO SPURS GO.

Ja Morant is brilliant! I'm a day or so late to say that, but yeah. Brilliant!

Also, we really won that by the skin of our teeth. How we let Dame, one of the best shooters and clutch players in the league, attempt 4 threes in the last minute is beyond me. The last one nearly went in too, he was so unlucky.

6 hours ago, DMN said:

Don't look now, but Dwight Howard is looking really good 

If Howard isn't the biggest disappointment, talent wise, of the last 20 years, I don't know who is. Guy could have been more dominating then Shaq was.

Joel Embiid and Karl Anthony-Towns with a pretty massive brawl tonight. Both players throwing punches and ejected from the game. Wondering what kind of suspensions the NBA will hand out.

3 hours ago, Pooker said:

If Howard isn't the biggest disappointment, talent wise, of the last 20 years, I don't know who is. Guy could have been more dominating then Shaq was.

Joel Embiid and Karl Anthony-Towns with a pretty massive brawl tonight. Both players throwing punches and ejected from the game. Wondering what kind of suspensions the NBA will hand out.

Greg Oden, but that's more sad than dissapointing