NBA 2019-2020 Season

Pooker

28 minutes ago, Chris2Kay said:

Barely on topic, but DJ Cooper, who has played in various European teams and was hoping to qualify to represent Bosnia, has been suspended after his most recent drug test came back with the news that he was pregnant.

Here's the story if you are fluent in Slovenian. 

For those not fluent in Slovenian, he used another person's urine sample. What a moron.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Schedule is out. Back to backs are down to an average of 12 per team. Late night starts are down as well. And New Orleans has 20 national televised games. Zion better not be a bust.

AWWW, HELL NAW!!!!

Boogie out, the Lakers are both hosed already. Don't make it worse by bringing him back. I realize there aren't a lot of players to choose from at the moment, but Howard is locker room poison.

If money wasn't an issue, I'd suggest they bring Luol Deng back, instead. He was let go by mutual agreement because he wasn't getting decent playing time when it counted, not because he stunk. But he also had a pretty high contract, so he's not really an option.

Having never done an NBA Fantasy team before, I've been following along and really getting into the NBA this off-season, so was thinking of doing a Fantasy League this year. But I don't really want to just join a random league, so would anyone on EWB be interested in an EWB Fantasy League?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ace said:

Having never done an NBA Fantasy team before, I've been following along and really getting into the NBA this off-season, so was thinking of doing a Fantasy League this year. But I don't really want to just join a random league, so would anyone on EWB be interested in an EWB Fantasy League?

Sure, I'd play

4 hours ago, Tyrone said:

Do you know how weird it feels as a Lakers fan to be happy Dwight Howard is here now? So strange. He might be the biggest villain in Lakers history to wear the uniform.

This is disturbing to hear. Clearly the fact she wouldn't allow his child to be at his wedding shows they have a strained relationship (to say the least), but there's no call for those type of threats.

4 minutes ago, JMarushin said:

Sure, I'd pla

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Ace said:

I'm pretty sure we have one/had one? After this season of baseball I'm pretty much sticking to football, tho.

1 hour ago, Ace said:

@Maxx ran a league for a couple seasons here a few years ago. I would be down for playing again.

44 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I can run it again (and crush you all!) it was just a struggle to get 8-10 people to play

Maxx, Ace, Pooker, and Myself - that's 4 right there already