independent talent

TR1Ka0s

Hey, is there anyway that someone is able to send me a list of current 2019 indie stars, needing them for a project and im unable to find anything, like ive been told to look on TEW16 with a 2019 modern day mod but i cant get it at the moment and im urgently needing a MASSIVE list of indie talent, hope someone is able to help 😕

Hey, is there anyway that you're able to send me a list of current 2019 indie stars, needing them for a project and im unable to find anything, like ive been told to look on TEW16 with a 2019 modern day mod but i cant get it at the moment and im urgently needing a MASSIVE list of indie talent, hope your able to help 😕

2 hours ago, TR1Ka0s said:

Hey, is there anyway that someone is able to send me a list of current 2019 indie stars, needing them for a project and im unable to find anything, like ive been told to look on TEW16 with a 2019 modern day mod but i cant get it at the moment and im urgently needing a MASSIVE list of indie talent, hope someone is able to help 😕

You can use the demo version of TEW 2016 and still use the mod to go through it.

Female:

Chihiro Hashimoto

Sareee

DASH Chisako

Momo Watanabe

Utami Hayashishita

Male:

Taishi Takizawa

Dylan James

Josh Alexander

Paul Robinson

Kyle Fletcher