EWR July 2019 Update

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic

Thanks, man. Much appreciated. For some reason that'd be too long to explain, I'm reverting back to EWR over TEW and I'm glad you keep giving us those updates!

5 hours ago, SirEdger said:

Thanks, man. Much appreciated. For some reason that'd be too long to explain, I'm reverting back to EWR over TEW and I'm glad you keep giving us those updates!

Thank you I try. I'm working on updating the birthdates and slowly adding in workers removed who still work regularly. As mentioned before ECCW has a few and I wanted it in for July but time wise it wouldn't work. NLL I'll wait til about two/three shows in. WWC will not be due to how they are running much smaller than the past.

Edited by mkpunk
Update, no WWC as it stands right now...

I think adding more Ontario based Wrestlers would be great I can try and get full stats for them. They are blowing up and starting to expand into the states more. 

2 hours ago, BAKA said:

Thanks for adding Kento Miyahara into the game. I would up his stats alot (selling, technical, brawling and charisma especially) and add Fonz Factor and Superstar Look.

What would his ideal stats be? I'm fine with being off, I just stag to have a gage for what I need to fix.

2 hours ago, jmac7164 said:

I think adding more Ontario based Wrestlers would be great I can try and get full stats for them. They are blowing up and starting to expand into the states more. 

Yeah I have Smash, C4 and at one point was debating putting Alpha 1 (#AllEgo's promotion) in the game. Alpha 1 I left out at the time because I felt there were too many of these Ontario groups... I'd be open to getting more workers and more accurate Ontario area workers in the game.

19 hours ago, mkpunk said:

What would his ideal stats be? I'm fine with being off, I just stag to have a gage for what I need to fix.

Yeah I have Smash, C4 and at one point was debating putting Alpha 1 (#AllEgo's promotion) in the game. Alpha 1 I left out at the time because I felt there were too many of these Ontario groups... I'd be open to getting more workers and more accurate Ontario area workers in the game.

yeah the Alpha-1 guys should be in the game. Cuz id said its bigger then C4. Destiny could be in the game as its the biggest of C4, Alpha-1 and id argue Smash but some people would say otherwise. 

4 hours ago, InakiFritz37 said:

I have  a question... The Stardom and RevPro titles could be defended in RoH and NJPW? I want to add it in the game for that.

If you want to add them to your game, have at it. I won't add them for the updates unless it is like the NWA titles where they are in fact defended on ROH shows regularly.

5 hours ago, jmac7164 said:

yeah the Alpha-1 guys should be in the game. Cuz id said its bigger then C4. Destiny could be in the game as its the biggest of C4, Alpha-1 and id argue Smash but some people would say otherwise. 

C4 was added as most of the workers were already in or previously in and had stats (MVP), it was a simple add. A1 is close but has a number of talents missing that I would need stats for.

4 hours ago, InakiFritz37 said:

Yes, I added. Thanks! And the titles of AEW too.

Great job, mkpunk!

The AEW belts will be added in August for the September release due to the All Out event.

6 hours ago, IXNAKEDXSNAKEXI said:

Will my roster update you put up for June be reset if I get the July 2019 update I just started playing EWR Recently and it's pretty fun don't want the feuds and stats etc to get mixed up

Also great work man with the updates 

If you put the July update into the game. It will not impact your save data. but if you have made any changes to the data as a whole then that will be deleted. 

In short, if you download the July data but don't start a new game over the one you've already got, you'll be fine. If you wanna use the July data, start another game and save it on another slot.

1 hour ago, SirEdger said:

In short, if you download the July data but don't start a new game over the one you've already got, you'll be fine. If you wanna use the July data, start another game and save it on another slot.

Oh alright I have a few storylines going on and don't want all my work to be reset