• Similar Content

• By TheWho87
      So here is the update for August, main change this month has been closing down Evolve, since by all reports they got sold to WWE at the beginning of the month, I moved Gabe over to NXT, I'm going to look at replacing Evolve with DEFY, although I may hold off making new promotions active till promotions start getting active again. It's also been a month since asking for some views on gimmicks for promotions I don't fully follow (click here for the list of promotions ), sor for next month I'm going to fill all missing gimmicks with something to cut down errors, if anyone follows these promotions and can offer ideas I'll add them in. Beyond that it's been the usual changes and updated of the month, I've added a few new workers (LIST), mostly filling in games for AEW and a few others that were mentioned to me.
      You may notice there is no updated graphics again this month, I've been working on updating belt images and have releasewhat I've done so far (DOWNLOAD), I'm still missing a few belts from my old pack that I want to get done before fully converting. Also I'm looking into updating my broadcaster images, making it more of a fully resource pack for other mods I may do, along with anyone who wished to use them.
      Enjoy

Database: August 2020
      Graphics: June 2020
      Workers: June 2020
      Worker Expansion: June 2020
      Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.
      TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions
      Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
      Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.
    • By TheWho87
      So here is the update for July, after last month now most of the big companies have their gimmicks set up in contracts, there are still some missing, mostly for lower level promotions that I don't follow too much so if you can help, this is a list of promotions I need gimmicks for. Then there has been all the fun and games going on the past month, firstly Chikara is now closed down, I know there has been a change in management with Progress, but until they start running shows again because right now we don't know what's going on and who's doing what. Then there is the allegations, I've added some changes, probably missed a few, if you notice anything missing just mention it, there was far too much to follow to get it all in and as I mentioned I was not really following it too deeply so things may have been missed. Other than that a few workers added (LIST), mostly workers from Gatoh Move and that large fellow that's in NXT that they had as the big ninja. But other than that just the usual updates for the month, nothing too dramatic, if something was missed mention it and I'll fix it for next month.
      You may notice there is no updated graphics this month, two reasons, firstly I don't think I added much beyond a broadcaster logo, and secondly I'm overhauling the belt folder, long story short I'm getting new belt cuts and renaming the pictures to be more accurate to the pics, for example I'm splitting the WWE, WWF & WWWF titles under their respective names, same with Impact and TNA, most pics should still work bit I do think I changed a couple, I'll also be removing the placeholder images from the pack (Those black "No Pic" ones) and including belts that are not featured in the mod, when finisshed I'll likely do the same with the other folders areas of the pack, basically adding more options and turning it into a multi use pack.
      Enjoy

Database: July 2020
      Graphics: June 2020
      Workers: June 2020
      Worker Expansion: June 2020
      Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.
      TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions
      Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
      Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.
    • By mkpunk
      This month's update is only lite since it is mostly birthdate updates.
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/8ti356i3t8hu405/July_Lite.zip/file
      How to succesfully import data.
      By folder:
      Select the folders you wish to copy from the export folder.
      Right click and select copy.
      Go into your EWR42 folder.
      Right click and select paste.
      When asked to update existing files, check yes.
      By file:
      Select all the files you want.
      Right click and select copy
      Go into your EWR4-2 folder.
      Go into the sub-folder you are transfering over (DATA for data, PICS for worker and staff pictures, etc.)
      Right click and select paste.
      When asked to update existing files, check yes.
      I would STRONGLY advise NOT to do it for a save file.
    • By GA!
      It's a real sport, please don't discriminate against these heroic, hard-working marbles.

The 2020 Marble League got underway last Sunday, with the next round, the Halfpipe, happening tomorrow. Here are the videos so far for anyone who wants to catch up:

Just to note about SPOILERS: hide any information about past Marble Leagues, Marbula Ones & Es, and the Marble Rallies behind the tag for a couple of weeks in case anyone wants to catch up. I'll paste in links for all the other events shortly.
    • By mkpunk
      A lot of changes in this update. Thanks to HPXSpectrum, I have a huge update of Joshi talents. I also have added a number of AEW jobber wrestlers and Mike Tyson. A number of talents were moved to staff namely Davey Richards, Kris Wolf, Larry Dallas, Misaki Ohata and Takashi Iizuka.
      I added Shahid Khan as AEW's owner and make Tony a writer. The Nightmare Factory is their training facility. The only trainers I have for it are Ray Lloyd and Carolyn Cullari.
      Going forward EWR updates will coincide with major events (at least until MLW and RoH run regularly.) The schedule being:
      July: Reflecting events related to TakeOver: In Your House and Fyter Fest
      September: Reflecting events related to a possible Takeover, SummerSlam and related to All Out (happens early in September)
      December: Reflecting events related to Bound for Glory?, Full Gear?, a possible TakeOver: War Games and Survivor Series)
      I have a full and a lite data for this update.
      Full: data, all logos, banners and a good portion of the pictures for Staff and workers
      Lite: data and pics for new workers
      Copying EWR data save: