EWR July 2019 Update

7 minutes ago, Rocky Champ Champ said:

Holy crap... I forgot EWR is that bright.

Lol. I personally hate it when people say "I think Johnny Stamboli is overrated." "OK what do you think his stats should be?" "Uh...." 

9 hours ago, BAKA said:

LQQWbip.jpg

I don't see Kento having better selling than Okada so I'll likely have it at 82 and 85 seems high for technical so I'll lower that to 82. I also don't see him having the Fonz Factor.

6 hours ago, Rocky Champ Champ said:

I was talking about the colour scheme but your point is very true 😂

Yeah, I gotta change it.

2 hours ago, mkpunk said:

Yeah, I gotta change it.

Good luck. You have to basically open up the games files and find the colour coding in there. Someone has done it in the past and I use that version. It’s grey toned.

@mkpunk @Rocky Champ Champ

EWR Color Mod

Instructions are located in the .zip file. All you have to do is extract the file and drop it in your EWR folder.

Hello greyscale, goodbye red & blue.

EDIT: I'm also getting this error pop-up when I try to edit AAW in Edit Promotion. Already went through each and every file and unchecked Read Only, but it keeps coming up. Can't tell if it's a file issue or if it's on my side. Figured it's worth a shot to ask.

Edited by Celtinigma
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Celtinigma said:

EWR Color Mod

Instructions are located in the .zip file. All you have to do is extract the file and drop it in your EWR folder.

EDIT: I'm also getting this error pop-up when I try to edit AAW in Edit Promotion. Already went through each and every file and unchecked Read Only, but it keeps coming up. Can't tell if it's a file issue or if it's on my side. Figured it's worth a shot to ask.

I had a few times, switching the data file worked for sometime but I'm not sure what the deal was.

Usually that error will pop up if there is a wrestler set as an announcer via the promotion file but are no longer a worker for the company. I believe.

If you run a maintenance on the data, it should clear it up.

Cleared the Worker/Staff Pictures (since I prefer a blank canvas anyway) and ran the Database Maintenance Program. Error message still came up. Based on what MK mentioned, I'll probably end up swapping July's Data file with June's and seeing if that makes a difference. Worth a shot.

UPDATE: Combed through every Worker, Staff, Owner, Belt, etc. The absolute only thing that crashes my game is when I click on AAW in the Promotions.

Even tried a clean re-download of the save and ran the Maintenance Program for good measure. Nada.

Oddly enough, I also swapped out the Promos file in the DATA folder from July with June's and I still get the crash.

Edited by Celtinigma

6 hours ago, mkpunk said:

I don't see Kento having better selling than Okada so I'll likely have it at 82 and 85 seems high for technical so I'll lower that to 82. I also don't see him having the Fonz Factor.

Yeah, I gotta change it.

Seems fair, I haven't really done stats for EWR before. But Miyahara is amazing seller, IMO best seller in the world right now. And top 3 wrestler with Okada and Omega.

Okada is amazing too of course.

Edited by BAKA

1 hour ago, Celtinigma said:

UPDATE: Combed through every Worker, Staff, Owner, Belt, etc. The absolute only thing that crashes my game is when I click on AAW in the Promotions.

Even tried a clean re-download of the save and ran the Maintenance Program for good measure. Nada.

Oddly enough, I also swapped out the Promos file in the DATA folder from July with June's and I still get the crash.

Fixed it. I was right with the issue regarding announcer.
I loaded up a game as AAW and opened up the events page. I unchecked the "Use Wrestler" option then closed the save. I copied the promo.dat file from the save to the DATA folder and now I have full access to the promotion.

Spoiler

f2a4ff72ad9d0895acf9f7c7849902c7.png

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Rocky Champ Champ said:

I loaded up a game as AAW and opened up the events page. I unchecked the "Use Wrestler" option then closed the save. I copied the promo.dat file from the save to the DATA folder and now I have full access to the promotion.

Reveal hidden contents

f2a4ff72ad9d0895acf9f7c7849902c7.png

I've had this happen to me quite a few times as well.

The issue seems to be removing an announcer or a wrestler that is listed as a commentator from the promotion without first taking them out of the position in the promotions page. It causes the game to look for an assigned staff member who is no longer there and continuously crashes the save.

Another way to fix that is to add that staff member or wrestler back to the promotion. They will automatically be put back in that commentary spot they were assigned in previously. You can then remove them from the position and take them off the roster again with no further issues.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cauchi19 said:

Another way to fix that is to add that staff member or wrestler back to the promotion. They will automatically be put back in that commentary spot they were assigned in previously. You can then remove them from the position and take them off the roster again with no further issues.

Assuming you know who was listed for that position.

16 hours ago, Rocky Champ Champ said:

Perfect, just tested it out. Ended up working like a charm. Thanks, man. I greatly appreciate the help!

Edited by Celtinigma
  • Like 1

On 11/07/2019 at 21:20, Celtinigma said:

EWR Color Mod

I had a few times, switching the data file worked for sometime but I'm not sure what the deal was. I found it and fixed it. It was exactly as Rocky said.

I'm slowly watching all the wrestling from yesterday. Couldn't watch live due to personal life. Anyway, a number of talents got stat increases since I got a pretty good showing of them.

In terms of AEW's broadcast team, I think it would make sense for large events to have Jim Ross & Excalibur and Ross & Alex Marvez for the TNT show once it airs.

4 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

In terms of AEW's broadcast team, I think it would make sense for large events to have Jim Ross & Excalibur and Ross & Alex Marvez for the TNT show once it airs.

I thought Ross was only doing the larger events and Excalibur was leading for TV... I may be wrong though.

Add Zenshi to MLW

Remove Col. Robert Parker, Lance Anoa'i, Leo Brien, Mike Patrick, Rich Swann, Samu from MLW.

Robert Strauss is now Robert Stone

Nick Comoroto is now Nick Ogarelli

Set Sonny Kiss' finishers to Kiss Is It (Corner) & Sonny Side Up (Top Rope Standing)

Set Nyla Rose's finishers to Beast Bomb (Impact) & Camel Clutch (Submission)

Set Marko Stunt's second finisher to Markout (Impact)

Set Brani Rhodes' finishers to Bionic Spear (Impact) & Shot of Brandi (Impact)

Set Sadie Gibbs' finishers to Call of Grace (Top Rope) & Michinoku Driver (Impact)

Set Riho's finishers to Somato (Ground) & Diving Foot Stomp (Top Rope)

Rename the Goldust and Stardust tag team to The Brotherhood. Set their finisher to Assisted Cross Rhodes.

Raise the Best Friends tag team experience to 45. Set their finisher to Strong Zero.

Set the Private Party tag team finisher to Gin and Juice.

Set the Drak Order tag team finisher to Fatality.

Maria Manic should be added to ROH as it is the most high profile place she works, don't know which place ROOH should replace though.

The Rascalz stable is in the game twice under different names, both under AAW.