Bloated EWR database?

As I said earlier this week, because of things out of my control, I'm reverting back to EWR (major thanks to mkpunk for his updates, you're a lifesaver, man!)...One of the things that I missed most about the EWR game was the massive worker database. I know that some people will disagree with me but hey, I got a brand new PC so whatever 😛 ) Long story short, I wanna know if there's any chance there could be a return of this pretty soon. If not, that's not a problem, I'll be perfectly fine with what @mkpunk does, just wanted to know given it's been ages since I've used EWR. :)

The issue I have found is that there were a good chunk of workers removed still wrestled. It was seemingly weighted heavily to the promotions in game or legends. Can't tell you how many legends I had to delete due to lack of appearance. Whomever did the purge went a little bit overboard to get it down. Then you have everyone asking for some British or Japanese wrestler and that. It is hard to balance that.

• Like 1

Oh, no worries, I understand how much work it is for you as it has to be pretty challenging every month. Like I said, you're doing a great job with it and I'll always take whatever update is being rolled out monthly ;)