16 (2019/20 season) - Final Table

Baddar

16 (2019/20 season) - Sign Ups

For new players, here's a brief explanation of how the game works;

The game runs for 16 weeks, and players pick one team to represent them each time. The selected team may only be used once, and must be from either the Premier League, Championship, League 1 or League 2, and they must also be involved in a Saturday 3pm kick-off.

However your team performs reflects how you do in the table - a win gets you 3pts, a draw 1pt, and a loss 0pts.

The first set of fixtures is on Saturday 10th August, and I'll be asking those that sign up to make their first pick in due course.

It is your own responsibility to keep track of the teams you have selected. What a few people have done in recent seasons, a method that seemed to work well, was to include all previous picks in each post so that they didn't choose the same team twice.

Last season, I won for the second season running, beating @9 to 5 in Sudden Death to claim victory. The pair of us scored a record 44pts over the 16 weeks (4 away from the maximum), so that is the target to beat this time!

Adam, Baddar, Colly, damshow, Dang, David Marrio, Eddie G, Gorka, Jam, MDK, Moses, Niner, Rich, Szumi, Yorkshiresbadass

Everyone who signs up will be put into a random draw to win a prize;

For UK entrants - A 3 month NOW TV Entertainment Pass

For EU/US/CAN entrants - A €10/$10 PSN/XBL card

A winner will be picked before the start of the season, and you can double your chances of winning by signing up for the EWB PL 19/20 Prediction League too. I'll get the thread up for that next weekend.

You may now make your Week 1 picks.

I think everyone has played before, so you all know the rules by now. 3pm kick-offs only, from the Premier League down to League Two.

A winner of the random draw competition will be announced on Friday. The people tagged below are eligible to win, but you can still sign up to play along this season if you wish.

@Adam @Colly @damsher hatfield @Dang117 @DavidMarrio @EddieG @Gorka @Jam @MDK @Moses Julep @9 to 5 @Rich @It's Pronounced Zoom-E @Yorkshiresbadass