Sign in to follow this  
Baddar

16 (2019/20 season) - Final Table

Bristol Rovers have scored twice in the first 10mins of the second half, so it's 2-2 there now...

EDIT: 3-2 Bristol Rovers!

Week 15 Results

Adam 35pts - Rotherham (L 1-0)
Baddar 28pts - Liverpool (W 3-0)
Colly 32pts - Cardiff (W 3-2)
Dang 29pts - Bristol Rovers (W 4-2)
David Marrio 17pts - 
Gorka 38pts - Bristol Rovers (W 4-2)
Jam 29pts - Bristol Rovers (W 4-2)
Moses 37pts - Tottenham (W 5-0)
Niner 24pts - 
Szumi 22pts - 
Yorkshiresbadass 34pts - Cardiff (W 3-2)

Wins - 7
Draws - 0
Losses - 1

After a frantic second half, it's @Gorka who's one win away from victory. Bristol Rovers scored 4 times after going in at the break 2-0 down.

This result meant that despite Cardiff's last minute win over Barnsley, @Yorkshiresbadass will have to try again next season, as he can't possibly catch Gorka now.

It's @Moses Julep who sits in second after Spurs' emphatic 5-0 win over Burnley, but @Adam now has to rely on others slipping up following Rotherham's 1-0 loss today.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

That'll teach me to go with our local rivals. Useless.

Thrown it in the bin now, haven't I.

• Like 1

Preston North End

Previous Picks:
West Bromwich Albion
Lincoln City
Ipswich Town
Swindon Town
Crewe Alexandra
Manchester City
Exeter City
Bristol City
Oxford United
Fulham
Reading
Arsenal
Liverpool
Bristol Rovers

Week 1: Coventry (D 0-0)
Week 2: Lincoln (W 4-0)
Week 3: Fleetwood (W 2-0)
Week 4: Man City (W 4-0)
Week 5: Crewe (L 3-2)
Week 6: Forest Green (D 0-0)
Week 7: Chelsea (W 2-0)
Week 8: Swansea (L 2-1)
Week 9: Leicester (W 2-1)
Week 10: Nottingham Forest (P-P)
Week 11: Cardiff (W 4-2)
Week 12: Tottenham (D 1-1)
Week 13: Arsenal (D 2-2)
Week 14: Leeds (W 4-0)
Week 15: Liverpool (W 3-0)
Week 16: Preston

16 - Week 16 Picks

@Gorka 38pts - Leicester (v Norwich, Home, Premier League)

@Moses Julep 37pts - Leeds (v Cardiff, Home, Championship)

@Adam 35pts - Leicester (v Norwich, Home, Premier League)

------------------------------------

Permutations;

Gorka will win the game if Leicester beat Norwich, or if they match Leeds' result against Cardiff.

Moses will win the game if Leeds win and Leicester don't.

Due to the one point gap at the top, the only way the game can go to a play-off is if Leicester lose to Norwich and Leeds draw against Cardiff.

Adam picked the same team as Gorka, so can only reach 2nd place if Leeds lose and Leicester win.

Is it too late to change my choice :lol:

I've basically made it so I can't win anyway.

Just now, Adam said:

Is it too late to change my choice :lol:

Unfortunately yes. Only fair that the anonymous picks remain that way!

Booooo.

If Cardiff and Leicester both lose now, I will be lodging a formal protest :shifty:.

• Haha 1

Just now, Adam said:

Booooo.

If Cardiff and Leicester both lose now, I will be lodging a formal protest :shifty:.

Out of interest, who would you have gone for instead?

Personally, I would have looked at Gorka's 15 other picks and just assumed he was gonna go with Leicester so made sure I picked a different team. SURELY they'll win today but it's no guarantee.

6 minutes ago, Bad Santa said:

Out of interest, who would you have gone for instead?

Personally, I would have looked at Gorka's 15 other picks and just assumed he was gonna go with Leicester so made sure I picked a different team. SURELY they'll win today but it's no guarantee.

It takes me enough effort to remember who I've already picked myself, nevermind someone else :P.

It's no big deal, I threw it away last week anyway going with Rotherham. To be honest I didn't look much past Leicester as my choice aside from a silly temptation to go with Rovers.

Well, Leeds are about to go 3-0 up and Leicester being held at the moment so it is all to play for...

BUT...Cardiff have come back to 3-3 with ten men. Madness and it will hand Gorka the title as things stand!

• Like 2

Week 16 Results

Adam 36pts - Leicester (D 1-1)
Baddar 31pts - Preston (W 2-1)
Colly 35pts - Plymouth (W 3-0)
Dang 30pts - Leicester (D 1-1)
David Marrio 17pts -
Gorka 39pts - Leicester (D 1-1)
Jam 32pts - Preston (W 2-1)
Moses 38pts - Leeds (D 3-3)
Niner 24pts -
Szumi 23pts - Leicester (D 1-1)
Yorkshiresbadass 35pts - Leicester (D 1-1)

Wins - 3
Draws - 6
Losses - 0

16 (2019/20 season) Final Table

1st - @Gorka 39pts
2nd - @Moses Julep 38pts
3rd - @Adam 36pts
4th - @Colly 35pts
5th - @Yorkshiresbadass 35pts
6th - @Jam 32pts
7th - @Bad Santa 31pts
8th - @Dang117 30pts
9th - @9 to 5 24pts
10th - @It's Pronounced Zoom-E 23pts
11th - @DavidMarrio 17pts

What an end to the game!

Leeds were 3-0 up against Cardiff at one point, and with Leicester being held at home to Norwich, it looked certain that Moses would at the very least force Gorka to pray for a Leicester goal at the King Power, but Cardiff clawed it back to 3-3 at Elland Road (with 10 men) to hand Gorka the victory in unlikely fashion.

Congrats to him, who follows up his Prediction League win last season with a win here in 16. I will sort you out with a gift after Christmas!

Thanks once again to everyone who played along, and hopefully we can do this again next season.

I may not be done with my Sports Bar games though, so watch this space in early 2020!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Congratulations to @Gorka, truly a master of the Predictions realm! Great drama to follow along with today.

Cheers for the game again @Bad Santa, happy to come 3rd on my first go at 16.

• Like 4