TEW16 Real World Update: August 2019

Here is the update for August, the main change this month has been with pop, specifically changing from my old habit of 15% as a base level and going down to 10%, while also changing things up so that more people pop up in the search option at a "Regional Level", not many for the whole region but for specific areas there should be more in there. The only downside it I went through everything except active workers based in America, some have been updated but not all, the plan is for this month to finish them off and to do some tweaks to pop working on current rosters. I was going to do a picture pack update but I've got a backlog that is growing and I want to get through those before releasing a new update. Other than that it's been the typical changes for the month, updated what has been posted.

Enjoy

Database: August 2019
Graphics: August 2019

Workers: January 2019
Graphics DLC: DLC 1 (October 2017)
Graphics DLC contains loading screens and pictures of non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.

Helpful Guidelines

Spoiler

Tag Experience Level To Matches
None: F- / 0-20
Low: E / 20-49
Medium: D+ / 50-69
Good: C / 70-99
Maximum: A* / 100+

Stamina Stat To Match Length
41-53% = 10m Max
53-65% = 15m Max
65-77% = 34m Max
77-89% = 49m Max
89-100% - upto 88m

Popularity Levels (Based on general all region percentages)
0-19% = Unknown
20-39% = Regional Level
40-57% = Regional Star
58-62% = Recognisable
63-69% = Well Known
70-77% = Draw
78-84% = Star
85-92% = Huge Star
93-100% = Icon

Personality Templates

Spoiler

Class Act (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Driven
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social

Class Act (Positive)
- Dependable
- Extremely Loyal
- Social

Egomaniac Star (Extremly Negative)
- Bold
- Dependable
- Extremely Driven
- Extremely Egotistical
- Extremely Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Free Spirit (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Extremely Flaky
- Extremely Liberal
- Extremely Social
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Naive
- Optimistic

Grizzled Veteran
- Antisocial
- Conservative
- Dependable
- Pessimistic

Jerk (Very Negative)
- Bold
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Master Politician
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Extremely Dependable
- Extremely Manipulative
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Normal
- Bold
- Egotistical
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Party Animal (Positive)
- Bold
- Extremely Social
- Flaky
- Hesitant
- Liberal
- Optimistic

Rookie (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Extremely Naive
- Generous
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social
- Timid

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016

Spoiler

• Like 1

• Lineker featured and pinned this topic

Relationships:

• Sonya Deville & Zahra Schreiber split up a few months ago.
  • Marty Scrull & Deonna Purrazzo split up.
  • Cathy Kelly & Finn Balor split up.
  • Diamante/Angel Rose & Kiera Hogan announced they are dating.
  • Joey Ryan & Laura James got divorced.

Injuries:

• Karen Q suffered a broken leg & underwent surgery for it.
  • Nixon Newell/Tegan Nox returned at an NXT live event.
  • Kavita Devi has a foot injury.

Another great update thanks Who!

Quick question, if you were adding NWA in as a promotion this update - what popularity and prestige would they have? 

With them announcing they've split from ROH and are starting their own shows in the fall i was going to add them in for a custom save. 

22 hours ago, YellowDiscipline said:

Hey Who

Again thanks so much for your great work. Quick q, were there any new workers added this month? Thanks again!

No workers were added this month, hence they were not mentioned, been working on pop instead.

2 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Another great update thanks Who!

Quick question, if you were adding NWA in as a promotion this update - what popularity and prestige would they have? 

With them announcing they've split from ROH and are starting their own shows in the fall i was going to add them in for a custom save. 

Not sure, I'll look into adding a closed NWA promotion this month.

Remove Rhino from WWE and Add to Impact Wrestling as a babyface, he signed a two year deal. 

Remove Sandman, Sabu and Super Genie from Impact Wrestling. Looks like they were in for the Philly and NY PPVs as special attractions but havent been back since. 

Add Stone Rockwell to Impact Wrestling as a babyface, Adventurer (Gimmicky) 

Remove Kevin Sullivan from Impact Wrestling. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

Add Daga to Impact Wrestling as a baby face. He debuted on this weeks episode saving Ortiz from a beat down from the north. 

Remains to be seen but I’m guessing that means he may be in LAX? Though it was reported they were leaving so I can’t be sure, maybe there’ll be an new incarnation of the faction. 

The NWA National Heavyweight Champion is set as James Saint - it should be James Storm

Set Harley Race to deceased.

Set NWA North American Heavyweight Championship to retired. 

Add lineage record for NWA Junior heavyweight championship for Barrett Brown (Won Aug 12 2017 - vacated September 30 2017) - set title holder vacant and set belt status to retired. 

Add Alex Shelley to ROH on a PPA agreement as Babyface

Add Martin Kirby to Dragon Gate

Set Aaron Stevens to Active Wrestler, he returned to wrestling earlier in the month with a new "Millennial Slayer" gimmick. 

Tom Billington should be set as Deceased. He passed away in 2018.

Change Dwayne Johnson from On Hiatus to Retired, he announced recently he had quietly retired from wrestling. 

Remove the broadcasting agreement between Freesports and Rev Pro (RPW World of Pro Wrestling). They had signed a deal and taped 8 episodes - all of which have aired last year but they were never renewed by the channel and they've since picked up MLW. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

Set Dr. Wagner Jr to retired. He announced his retirement last night after TripleMania XXVII following his loss in the Lucha de Apuestas to Blue Demon Jr.

Add LA Park, El Hijo de LA Park and LA Park Jr to AAA as they appeared at TripleMania and are set to wrestle a 6-men tag soon.

Tessa Blanchard is the new AAA Reina de Reinas Champion

Shawn Spears is a heel in AEW. Dustin Rhodes is a face. Luchasaurus is a face. Leva Bates is a heel. Brandi Rhodes is a heel.

Add loyalties to AEW for Cody, Brandi Rhodes, Kenny Omega, and the Young Bucks. 

Increase the popularity of AEW so it's at least Cult level and also capable of making TV deals with the broadcaster it already has a TV deal with in real life. 

Alex Marvez  was born in 1965. 

Fix Menace stats for, well, practically everyone in the game. Currently Jack Evans and Allie are both more menacing than Ace Romero or Luchasaurus for example. 

Edited by Can I change my name

18 hours ago, SirEdger said:

Set Dr. Wagner Jr to retired. He announced his retirement last night after TripleMania XXVII following his loss in the Lucha de Apuestas to Blue Demon Jr.

Add LA Park, El Hijo de LA Park and LA Park Jr to AAA as they appeared at TripleMania and are set to wrestle a 6-men tag soon.

Tessa Blanchard is the new AAA Reina de Reinas Champion

Hold off on this for now, he is still taking bookings through at least the fall

On 04/08/2019 at 20:48, Can I change my name said:

Shawn Spears is a heel in AEW. Dustin Rhodes is a face. Luchasaurus is a face. Leva Bates is a heel. Brandi Rhodes is a heel.

Add loyalties to AEW for Cody, Brandi Rhodes, Kenny Omega, and the Young Bucks. 

Increase the popularity of AEW so it's at least Cult level and also capable of making TV deals with the broadcaster it already has a TV deal with in real life. 

Alex Marvez  was born in 1965. 

Fix Menace stats for, well, practically everyone in the game. Currently Jack Evans and Allie are both more menacing than Ace Romero or Luchasaurus for example. 

AEW

-For loyalties, I set Cody, Brandi, Bucks, and Adam Page. I left Omega to None for a couple of reasons: I, personally, think he makes the jump if AEW doesn't get to where they hope to be. Also, he has a year shaved out of the others with 4  years while the others are locked in at 5.  

-I would also set a Loyalty to Tony Kahn as well. 

-I bumped the popularity of AEW up to 55% in Great Lakes and South West, bringing them up to Cult. 

WWE

-Going off the sheets and because, why not, I maxed out the Undertaker's contract to 10 years and set Loyalty to WWE. His unwavered loyalty is something that is a very rare trait, in any line of sports and entertainment. 

-Maybe replace Kapoor with Paul Heyman as Booker? Bischoff apparently isn't doing much on the creative side, thus pretty null and void for game purposes.

-Simone Johnson, daughter of The Rock, has been training at the Performance Center. Add to database?

-Injury: Bobby Lashley had bone spurs removed from his elbow, estimated to be out until November.

AAA

-Cain Velasquez debuted for AAA at Triplemania. He is rumored to be doing more matches this year. Add to database?

MISC

-SWA (Storm Wrestling Academy) is closing it's doors.

Edited by MegaCity1

Britani Knight is Dating someone

Tony Deppen is Married

Kiera Hogan is Homosexual

Angel Rose is Homosexual

Set Lanny Poffo's Spanish to passable. Check Active in Japan

Set Alex Shelley's Relationship to None

Check active in USA for Black Taurus

Check Active in USA for Mick Moretti

Check Active in USA for Caveman Ugg

Check Active in USA for Lucky Kid

Change Jungle Boy's Body Type to Skinny

Change Austin Draven's Body Type to Muscular

Add Tag Team A Boy and His Dinosaur - Members: Austin Draven & Jungle Boy Company: AEW Team Type: Unit Experience: Low Formed: 2019

Daniel Makabe was Born April 9, 1984

Ad Tony Deppen to PWG as a Heel

Angel Rose and Kiera Hogan are Dating

Check Active in British Isles, & Japan for Karl Fredericks

Check Active in British Isles, & Japan for Clark Connors

Check Active in British Isles, & Europe for El Lindaman

Remove Kylie Rae from AAW-US

Change Kylie Rae's Default Babyface Gimmick to Fan Favourite (Wholesome)

Add Ultimo Dragon to Dragon Gate as a Babyface - Masked Luchadore (Wholesome)

Check Active in Mexico for Chuck Taylor

Change Kip Sabian's Style to Cruiserweight

Copy Record Argentine Backbreaker Drop - Name Deathly Hollows - Add to Kip Sabian's Move-set

Add Stable The OC - Company: WWE Formed: 2019 Members: AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows

Set Road Agent to Never for Britani Knight

According to Wikipedia Brian Pillman Jr was Born January 9, 1993, and Debuted in December 2017. Check Active in Canada

Add Alex Shelley to ROH as a Babyface

Add Joe Hendry to ROH. Remove from ICW-UK, NGW, & Smash-CA

According to Wikipedia Joe Hendry was Born May 1, 1988

Add Tanea Brooks to AEW as a Babyface Staff Member - Status: Non-Wrestler, Roster Usage: Out-Of-Ring

Add Pat Buck to WWE, as a Road Agent - Status - Non-Wrestler, Roster Usage: Road Agent. Set Road Agent to Usually

Change Bill Morrisey's Body Type to Toned

Change Darby Allin to a Babyface in AEW

Remove Stable Search and Destroy

Chael Sonnen is Married

Remove Demi Bennett's Starting Injury

Remove Nixon Newell's Starting Injury

Remove Rey Mysterio Jr's Starting Injury

Add Starting Injury for Rachael Ellering - Complete ACL Tear - 34 Weeks

Add Starting Injury for Bobby Lashley - Undisclosed Elbow Injury - 6 Weeks

Add Starting Absence for Lio Rush - Personal Reasons - 16 Weeks

Add a Working Agreement between Chikara & Michinoku Pro

Remove Maxwell Jacob Friedman from AAW-US & AIW

Check Active in Australia for Penta el Zero M

Check Active in Australia for Rey Fenix

Remove Penta el Zero M from MLW

Remove Rey Fenix from MLW

Check Active in Europe, & Australia for John Hennigan

Dave Meltzer is Married

Remove Stable Legit 100

Add Stable More Than Hype - Company: OTT Formed: 2018 Members: Darren Kearney, LJ Cleary, Nathan Martin

Change Curtis Murray to a Heel in OTT - Old School Heel (Cocky)

Remove Sean Guinness from ZERO1. Change Based in to Ireland (British Isles)

Add Stable Only True Pros - Company: OTT Formed: 2019 Members: Liam Royal, Michael May, Sean Guinness

Change Michael May to a Heel in OTT - Old School Heel (Cocky)

Add Calum Black to OTT as a Heel - Old School Heel (Cocky). Change Body Type to Average

Change Terry Thatcher to a Babyface in OTT. Change Default Babyface, & Heel Gimmicks to Street Fighter (Realistic)

Edited by Y2JFan111

Add Tom Prichard to MLW as a Road Agent

Set Road Agent to Usually for Savio Vega

Add Savio Vega to MLW as a Babyface - Semi-Active Wrestler - Roster Usage: Any

Add a Working Agreement between Crash and MLW

Change Orange Cassidy's Default Babyface Gimmick to Cool (Cool)

Change Orange Cassidy's AEW Gimmick to Cocky (Cocky)

Check Active in USA for Aramis

Add 450 Splash to Armais' Move-set

Johnny Yuma is Married

You could hold off on this for now, but keep note that Lance Storm is closing his SWA school, and will apparently be a trainer for AEW

According to his Twitter Emil J was Born December 4, 1986. Set Debut to 2010. Rename Emil Jay

Rob Naylor was Born August 9, 1978

Set Colour Commentator to Never for Rob Conway

Remove Jack Evans from AAA

Remove Angelico from wXw-EU

Blue Demon Jr is Married

Add Pac to RPW-UK as a Heel - Arrogant (Cocky)

Check Active in British Isles for Solo Darling

Change Drew Gulak's WWE Gimmick to Wrestling Machine (Legitimate). Check Active in Japan

Change Don Marnell's Based In to Australia

Change Io Shirai to a Heel in NXT

Edited by Y2JFan111

With NXT now officially moving to the USA Network for a live two-hour show, is it time to open them up as a playable third brand under the WWE umbrella? I guess I'm not sure what you would replace the developmental territory with, but this seems like they're acknowledging they've gone past the idea of it being developmental. I thought this would be a fair topic for discussion?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MegaCity1 said:

With NXT now officially moving to the USA Network for a live two-hour show, is it time to open them up as a playable third brand under the WWE umbrella? I guess I'm not sure what you would replace the developmental territory with, but this seems like they're acknowledging they've gone past the idea of it being developmental. I thought this would be a fair topic for discussion?

When I play WWE, I tend to set everyone up on the main roster who is appearing on television. I create NXT as a brand and give them the NXT and NXT: UK people on television. I use "WWE Performance Center" as the development territory and leave those who haven't debuted on television down there. I think this is the way it should have been set up over the last year, maybe more since NXT has been more than just a development fed for at least that amount of time.