TEW16 Real World Update: August 2019

In regards to NXT, I can see the argument for the third brand, but for now and probably for the rest of TEW16 I'm going to keep them as a dev fed, that is unless they start touring NXT like Raw and Smackdown.

Also expect the next update either Monday or Tuesday.

Edited by TheWho87

Set Matt Taven's ROH Contract to Expire in 1 Month

Rebecca Knox and Tyler Black are now Engaged

Check Active in USA and Japan for Stuka Jr

Check Active in Mexico for Luke Hawx

Check Active in Mexico for Delirious

Check Active in Mexico for Matt Taven

Check Active in Mexico for Kenny King. Change Style to Regular Wrestler

3 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

I'll expect to remove Rend Scum in a month or two

yeah hard to tell tbh - i actually held off on posting it during their recent return in vegas as i assumed it was a one shot deal, but their still on the show and started an angle allied with Ace Austin this weeks show, which was in Mexico, next set of tapings are in vegas again so i'd expect them to be about for next couple of months anyway. 

On a different topic - is there plans to add Alberto Del Rio and Chavo's new promotion NLL? Apparently they have a sweet TV deal in Mexico and Looking at the roster from recent results they look like they'll be a serious enough player there so probably worth adding soon. 

3 minutes ago, JohnnyNitro said:

On a different topic - is there plans to add Alberto Del Rio and Chavo's new promotion NLL? Apparently they have a sweet TV deal in Mexico and Looking at the roster from recent results they look like they'll be a serious enough player there so probably worth adding soon.

Added as a closed promotion, along with an NWA promotion.

• Like 1

Just going through the changes in the thread, I'd like to say that for now I'm not upping AEW's pop for now, I'm holding out till November, I don't want to jump their pop based on monthly shows that so far are a mixed bag, going to TV is the best point to start judging them on their pop levels, for all we know they could bork their first TV shows and drop off their sell out train.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic