NFL 2019

Maxx

4 minutes ago, DMN said:

I'm watching FNIA and the 'We're Still Here' chant from the crowd was just, really, really, ugh. I dunno, watching this and now I'm like fuck 'em.

Ugh Christ we know.  Boston, no one thinks you aren’t here.  No one wants you here, but everyone is painfully aware that you are here.  Please go away so that that chant will actually mean something.

Holy shit how they did not flag Sherman just now?  He was all over the Bucs receiver and made no attempt to make a play on the ball

44 minutes ago, Trent Buschetta said:

Anyone with more knowledge of college football than me want to tell me who the top edge rushers for the 2020 draft?  Gives me something to dream of.

To put it nicely: you should have gotten your edge-rusher in 2019 and quarterback in 2020. 😛 

48 minutes ago, Meacon said:

To put it nicely: you should have gotten your edge-rusher in 2019 and quarterback in 2020. 😛 

I agree with that.  I was screaming for Josh Allen, punting this season and taking one of the top three QBs next year.

But I’m at least feeling a little better about Jones and am hopeful he isn’t as bad as I thought he was when they took him so early.  I’m no pro scout.

But if 2020 is a weak pass rush...yeesh.

Down 20 to the Pats on 4th and Goal and Tomlin kicks it.

I really should've picked anything to do rather then watch Tomlin get outcoached by Belichick 

There really look like there are only about four tough games on New England’s schedule.  Just eyeballing it the Chiefs, Eagles, Cowboys, and maybe Ravens are the only ones that give me pause.  I didn’t count tonight because they’ve largely owned the Steelers.  Same reason I won’t count the Texans either.

We always joke about the regular season being extended preseason for the Patriots but it really feels like it this year.