Sign in to follow this  
Maxx

NFL 2019

I work with a Vikings fan and told him this week that out of all the teams we could lose to in the playoffs, the Vikings is the team I wouldn't be too upset about. But if the 49ers lose to the Packers, Seahawks, or Ravens? Fuck...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, VerbalPuke said:

A lot of times it comes down to execution, and we just didn't execute. Look, we're going to continue to review film and work hard. My guys fought for sixty minutes. 

“They fought for sixty minutes” was said in literally every single Shurmur post-game conference.

EWB meme? Hell, he should be an honorary EWB Hall of Famer....

13 minutes ago, GhostMachine said:

EWB meme? Hell, he should be an honorary EWB Hall of Famer....

Kellen Moore and Joe Flacco are the headliners then.

2 hours ago, Your Mom's Side Chick said:

Noted EWB meme Josh McCown is a legit bad ass. He played the second half of that game with a torn hamstring! 😮 

I love that every Eagles backup QB winds up doing something heroic. No franchise has a legacy of guys coming off the bench that people inexplicably love like they do.

Brady is expected to re-sign with the Patriots, and honestly I don't think anyone really should have expected otherwise. The whole "He can go for a challenge and sign with the Chargers!" argument was so flawed. He's 43. He's not looking for a challenge. He's looking for another Super Bowl championship to ride out on.

8 hours ago, Meacon say “Hi People!” said:

Brady is expected to re-sign with the Patriots, and honestly I don't think anyone really should have expected otherwise. The whole "He can go for a challenge and sign with the Chargers!" argument was so flawed. He's 43. He's not looking for a challenge. He's looking for another Super Bowl championship to ride out on.

I agree. Despite the reports of tension etc, I'd be absolutely shocked if he played elsewhere.

Really getting back into football, so I'm planning on watching 3/4 of the games this weekend. (Might miss the Chiefs game.) As a Ravens fan, I like our chances tonight but Derrick Henry will be tough to stop. I'll be rooting for the winner of Vikings/49ers, though I'd be happy if GB made it to the Super Bowl. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Meacon say “Hi People!” said:

To be fair, I don't think the Chargers connection was necessarily a challenge thing than it was the ability to live and play in SoCal. 

22 hours ago, VerbalPuke said:

A lot of times it comes down to execution, and we just didn't execute. Look, we're going to continue to review film and work hard. My guys fought for sixty minutes. 

Real lunch pail guy, first in, last out, scrappy gym rat of a coach. High motor.He's white.

19 hours ago, Brick said:

Kellen Moore and Joe Flacco are the headliners then.

Darren McFadden would have shown up, but I think he just got injured again.

On 10/01/2020 at 14:50, VerbalPuke said:

VP is Andy Reid confirmed!

Mike McGlintchy looks like he’s 48 years old

My favourite part of this first half was them using Rush as link music for the commercial in tribute to Neil Peart.

The game just hasn't come to life for me yet.

That did not feel like a playoff game. Happy for the victory.

Bill Cowher just got told he was going into the Hall of Fame on live TV as a surprise.

This is not an ideal start.

Wow and damn. Jackson gets stuffed short of converting a 4th & 1 and on the very next play the Titans double their lead. Really, really didn't expect this!

Derrick Henry runs 66 yards almost for the score then throws a TD pass to push the Titans into a 21-6 lead. Unbelievable.

Lmao wow Titans are dogging the Ravens, wowsers

Jackson throws another pick. Game is over and we aren't even in the 4th quarter yet.

Tannehill with that swag, meanwhile Lamar coming off the field half the time with the trademark Eli pout face on