NFL 2019

Maxx

33 minutes ago, Carlos Buschtran said:

Incredible ending in Atlanta/San Fran.

Not in my opinion. <_<

I don't think the game means anything regarding the 49ers but not a great game. They better come out and play better the next 2 weeks! 

Bills Mafia is back in the playoffs.  Someone get the tables.

Also - I'm taking applications: why should I root for your team instead of the Patriots?  I'm getting tired of the cheating, the Trump connections, and Brady's gone at the end of the year.  (Jets, Washington, Cowboys, Steelers, and Colts fans need not bother.)

• Haha 1

Not a lot of teams left in the hunt after today.

7 minutes ago, Lowerdeck said:

Also - I'm taking applications: why should I root for your team instead of the Patriots?  I'm getting tired of the cheating, the Trump connections, and Brady's gone at the end of the year.  (Jets, Washington, Cowboys, Steelers, and Colts fans need not bother.)

Lamar Jackson is fun to watch.

Well now this is just wholesome

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Lowerdeck said:

Excuse me sir, I would never suggest someone root for the Cowboys

• Admin

On the same day the Kansas City Chiefs found out that defensive end Alex Okafor suffered a serious injury, the team claimed former Arizona Cardinals linebacker Terrell Suggs off waivers, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

The New Orleans Saints claimed cornerback Janoris Jenkins on waivers from the New York Giants on Monday.

With Burrow to the Bengals feeling like a near-certainty, the Giants/Washington game this weekend will likely decide who gets Chase Young.  Both teams have beaten Miami this year but head to head records don’t matter in draft seeding, the tiebreaker is strength of schedule and Miami has played better teams.

I can’t ever in good conscience root against my team.  But man, losing Chase at the final hurdle to a division rival would hurt.