NFL 2019

Maxx

The draft position isn't that big when you're rebuilding. It's almost always a quantity over quality situation. Load up on cheap rookie contracts and fill in the holes with veterans. A benefit of a higher draft position is being able to move down for more picks. Giants will be in the same position with or without Chase Young. It's about nailing their later round picks that matters the most.

• Like 1

I don't ever want to hear again that Kliff Kingsbury cannot coach in the NFL. We bullied the Seahawks on both sides of the ball today, playing nearly half the game with a back-up QB and won by two scores. Won that game with some really bold play calls and adapted superbly to Kyler going down injured.

The Defense showed up big time as well, after a torrid season. Chandler Jones is an absolute monster, and there were great performances all over the place. We shut Wilson down, I think he only had one big run and it was right near the end.

Beat up a Super Bowl contender on their own turf and may well have cost them home field advantage in the Play Offs. I'm delighted.

1 minute ago, Adam said:

I don't ever want to hear again that Kliff Kingsbury cannot coach in the NFL. We bullied the Seahawks on both sides of the ball today, playing nearly half the game with a back-up QB and won by two scores. Won that game with some really bold play calls and adapted superbly to Kyler going down injured.

The Defense showed up big time as well, after a torrid season. Chandler Jones is an absolute monster, and there were great performances all over the place. We shut Wilson down, I think he only had one big run and it was right near the end.

Beat up a Super Bowl contender on their own turf and may well have cost them home field advantage in the Play Offs. I'm delighted.

It was one game. You're 4-9-1. We'll re-visit this in a couple years when you're hiring a new head coach. 

1 hour ago, damsher hatfield said:

If the Ravens, Texans, and Colts all win next week and the Raiders win in Denver then against all odds Oakland is a playoff team.

2 of those teams will likely be benching starters though, so it's hard to see it happening.

If we hadn't shit the bed against the Jets and Jags, we'd already be in.

2 hours ago, Adam said:

Chip Kelly was successful his first season and look how that turned out.

In lighter news, the Cowboys charter flight out of Philly was deemed "not airworthy"